• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Nitecore D10 collection

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: Nitecore D10 collection

Hi guys.

I'm REALLY torn on this sales thread. The Nitecore D10 was what started this whole flashlight collection craze for me, and it pains me to do this but I told myself that I would only have users and no shelf queens, and I really don't see myself using these collectables. And I REALLY want a Spy 007 XM-L. So...... here we go:

For sale is my small but worthy Nitecore D10 collection.
  • Nitecore D10 R2 with neutral XP-G swap - This is the so called D10 hybrid where it has the exact same ramping light engine as the Tributes, but I've swapped in an XP-G R4 5B emitter. Wonderful wonderful tint. I also swapped the piston with a trit slotted one from a D10 camo and it has an ice blue trit set in Norland. Comes with homemade diffuse cap.
  • Nitecore D10 Tribute with logo on body - This is a Tribute version that has the word Tribute on the body of the light. Comes with an ice blue trit set in Norland. Comes with homemade diffuse cap.
  • Nitecore D10 Tribute with logo on head - This is a Tribute version that has the word Tribute on the head of the light. Comes with a green trit set in Norland. The previous owner did edc it for a little bit so there are a couple of pin prick flecks of anno missing, but it's pretty hard to see unless if you're specifically looking for them. Comes with homemade diffuse cap.
  • Kuku427 D10 Ti - This is the D10 body created by none other than Kuku427. From his second run I believe. Titanium all around with titanium clip and 2 blue trits set in Norland. This has the D11v2 light engine installed in it. One caveat on this. The light engine only runs on a Li-Ion 14500 battery. All functions work perfectly but it doesn't light up with a regular AA battery. No worries though since you can take the light engine out and replace it with relative ease. Comes with homemade diffuse cap.
IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

$750 is my price. Just to let you know, this price will not budge. I'm already torn with this sales thread as is, so I wouldn't have any regret not selling them. Also, I won't split the package at this time. Maybe another time if this doesn't sell. I want to keep all of this together because all of these lights today are pretty rare, especially in this condition, and would make a good starting place for a Nitecore D10 collector.

Conditions of sale are typical CPF rules. First one to post an unconditional "I'll take it" gets the item. Paypal is preferred and as always gift option is not required. I'll eat the PP fees. Prices include shipping to the CONUS.

Last edited:

JMP

Enlightened
Is there any way to get the D11 LE to fire up on an AA? Or is this a limitation of the light itself?

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there any way to get the D11 LE to fire up on an AA? Or is this a limitation of the light itself?

No. It's just a defect of this LE. All D11v2 were designed to run on AA. The defect never bothered me because I used Li-Ion 14500 on all of my D10s.

Badtziscool..

I can't afford the all lot, but I would love to get the Ti D10, if
You split your really nice collection.. I alrealdy have quite a few D10 as I told
you in private.

Good luck..

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Badtziscool..

I can't afford the all lot, but I would love to get the Ti D10, if
You split your really nice collection.. I few alrealdy quite a few D10 as I told
you in private.

Good luck..

Thanks. I will definitely let you know first if and when I decide to split this up. Maybe if I get some interest in the other D10s, then I'll consider it more closely.

weklund

Enlightened
I am interested in: Nitecore D10 R2 with neutral XP-G swap - This is the so called D10 hybrid where it has the exact same ramping light engine as the Tributes, but I've swapped in an XP-G R4 5B emitter. Wonderful wonderful tint. I also swapped the piston with a trit slotted one from a D10 camo and it has an ice blue trit set in Norland. Comes with homemade diffuse cap.

If you decide to split. Thanks.....

JMP

Enlightened
As per PM, I'll take em.

If anyone was interested in the non Ti versions, I do plan on offloading them. You can Pm me with you're interest.

Thanks.