Do not buy this light

JJHitt

Enlightened
"Golden Gadjets" ... there is another thread going on about this vendor that isn't very complementary.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
200FR,

Could you add a post to the reviews forum with the name of the light in the title and the description you gave, as well as any other details? It would be best to archive your review there for any future potential purchasers. Thanks!

200fr

Newly Enlightened
I added this into the review section, along with the link to this exact light from ebay. i am still fuming about this.

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought the same light, from the same dealer, last year (I think). What a piece of junk. Very dim LED's. Had a strange blue glow to them as opposed to the advertised white. Dropped it once, it broke and became unusable. I imagine my old post on this subject, with pics, can be found in the archives.

StevieRay

Enlightened
I had a problem with another light from this guy. It was a piece of crap and defective also. It cost me a total of $13.00 in shipping. He did refund the price of the light which was around $20. Most of the products that he sells are crap!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I have one of those LED turntable/nightlight things from him that I can't even use.
I gave it a "0 Stars - Whip Out Your Thing and Go To The Bathroom On It" award. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif :toliet: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Golden Gadgets is mentioned elsewhere on CPF, and the general consensus isn't very flattering. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif :toliet: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
200fr said:
I just recieved two of these in the mail, they are horrible, very dim, you can look into the light without squinting, also they are not white as desribed but rather greenish. i am going to try to get my money back!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3631667352&category=16037

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, the website shows a 99 percent POSITIVE feedback. I wonder if that means that 99 percent of the products get positively fed back to the seller? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

batterystation

Enlightened
Oh Craig, NOT that award!!! That must be real quality. I got a similar sample in the mail from China. A real work of art. They do not know what a white LED is over there.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
batterystation said:
Oh Craig, NOT that award!!! That must be real quality. I got a similar sample in the mail from China. A real work of art. They do not know what a white LED is over there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, that award. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif
The unit itself seems to be of reasonable quality, but they sent the wrong AC adapter with it, and won't send the right one. So the "0 Stars - **** On It!" rating I gave it will likely stand imperpetuity<sp>. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif