Can anyone tell me what light this is

beefstewcheezy

Newly Enlightened
i picked up this little beauty a few years back in afghanastan and was wondering if anyone could tell me what it is! a would love to get a few more!

P1200078.jpg

Robin24k

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's not many lights using the BR435, so it's probably a Coast LED-Lenser LL7520 if it has a red LED.

I don't think you'll be able to find those anymore, so you may be better off getting a CR123 or AAA light instead...

Gregozedobe

Enlightened
I've got some Led Lenser lights that look very similar (but with a slightly different shape at the base of the head). They take a BR435 battery, and the light itself is about 65mm long and very narrow. On the packet it is labelled as a "7466 V2 Nano". I bought them from ebay as a novelty, but never used most of them as I've gone off red leds (I still have 5 brand new, unused ones in unopened, sealed packages).

beefstewcheezy

Newly Enlightened
There's not many lights using the BR435, so it's probably a Coast LED-Lenser LL7520 if it has a red LED.

I don't think you'll be able to find those anymore, so you may be better off getting a CR123 or AAA light instead...

looked it up and thats the one, its got a red led! thanks guys i could find that anywhere!