• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold* Blemished TNC HA Natural 26650 Bundle

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
*SOLD*

One blemished HA Natural TNC 26650 bundle (some minor marks). Includes o-rings (never installed), window, tailcap, head, body...build quality and texture must be felt to be believed. Threads are among the nicest feeling of any host I have ever held, and the maker/seller is very friendly and easy to deal with. Selling only to fund another project and because I can't quite decide if this light belongs in my hand on a hike or on a pedestal at the Museum of Modern Art!

For just $185, you get:

one blemished TNC 26650 host
Zenix IQ Cree 5mm
milkyspit charging cradle (won't fit my blue 32650 cell)
remaining pewter 2C Maglite
Fenix P1D
a few CR123A primary cells (I think I have one or two...not all are at full capacity, but they will work in the P1D)
my wonderful Inova T1 MP with nice neutral flood (works great off two primary CR123A batteries or a pair of quality protected RCR123A cells)
two blue AW CR123A dummy cells (spacers)
black Surefire "C" series head in great shape

Important Stuff

1) The first "I'll Take It" posted in this thread secures the lights for 24 hours and overrides email/PM until I state otherwise.

2) I take PayPal Personal from current balance and PayPal Gift.

I also take PayPal Personal funded by credit/debit card when the buyer uses this calculator to cover the fee.

3) I happily accept USPS (postal) money orders, and cash if you'd like to come by in person and play with the lights.

4) I will ship anywhere in the world for an additional fee. Please email me with where you are, and I'll find out how much.

Here is my email:

email.jpg

(making your email an image is an easy way to avoid SPAM—I highly recommend it! Here is a simple link)

5) If you desire USPS Delivery Confirmation, please add 80 cents.

6) If you have a question which you feel might benefit other potential buyers, please ask publicly.

Clickable Thumbnails:

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Blemished TNC HA Natural 26650 Bundle

All inquiries replied to, and still available as of 7:38 P.M. Eastern Standard!

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Blemished TNC HA Natural 26650 Bundle

This item is now sold.

Will ship tomorrow in the manner described to the anonymous buyer, with my thanks. :)

Please be sure to take a peek at my one other sales thread in "B/S/T Custom," as well as the ones on the MP.

~Have a great night, everybody!