• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS $699 Black Surefire M6, Leef , $32 SF HAnat tailcap, $17 FM 18500 E-series body.

Ctechlite

Enlightened
closed

This sales thread is closed.

sales from this thread are closed. please see my new thread.

None of these lights are mint/brand new they all have their flaws if you look close enough. I can be contacted at
emaillabel.png

#7---$17 SPF--- FiveMega 18500 E-series compatible body. Tailcap boot is missing, dust has gotten inside from use without the boot. Still works. Anodizing missing all over - "user" light.

#15---$32--- Surefire tailcap HA nat Z41 (please correct me if the number is wrong). 1 spot of anodizing missing on knurling.

#16---$699--- Surefire M6 package. Surefire M6 stripped and hard anodized black. A few spots missing on fins. Two are about 12mm long thin strips and a handfull of spots. It came back to me this way from the anodizing group buy. Surefire stock battery carrier
and FiveMega 3x17670 carrier. RPM Titanium bezel ring 8 point, bead blasted (stock plastic flat bezel ring included, not pictured). FiveMega 19mm extension for use with 2x AW "C" Li-ion and battery spacer. AW "C" were about 53.5mm so with newer 50mm cells there is approximately 7mm space that needs to be taken up. I have installed a larger spring on tail cap to adjust for this, just remove if you have AW "C" (hens teeth). Stock tailcap spring is included and still installed under new spring. FiveMega bi-pin bulb adapter with allen wrench and two shims.

#17---$289--- Leef C-tail C/P-head 6cell body (3x18650) - Surefire Turbohead (from KT-1) - Surefire tailcap black Z41 (please correct me if the number is wrong) - FiveMega bi-pin bulb adapter with allen wrench and two shims - WA 1185 bulb installed 20 minutes of runtime. Leef body has spots of anodizing missing on knurling. It came this way from Leef. I would call it a lot of spots. Tailcap knurling has a few spots missing on knurling.

#1---$35 :sold: --- CMG Infinity Government. Modded with a custom heatsink and Cree XR-E Q4. Stock driver board. Area around the emitter has been stripped and lightly polished. Led is potted and light is water resistant. Light scratches in anodizing on tail curves and spots missing on knurling.

#2---$105 :sold: & shipped--- PEU Brass Pineapple. Nice and naturally aged patina.

#3---$withdrawn--- Arc LSL-S 196. Emitter replaced with TWOJ Lux III. Otherwise stock. Spots of anodizing missing on outer circumference of bezel in the front.

#4---$
withdrawn--- Nuwai Q3. Emitter swapped to TWOJ Lux III. Tail cap modified to two stage resistored. Reverse clickie. Brass Button for cell phone clip. Glow in the dark epoxy that is expired and no longer glows. Anodizing missing all over - "user" light.

#5---$
withdrawn--- Fenix L1, silver. Emitter swapped to SSC-P4 USW0I, driver swapped to Wiz2 530. Must use 3.7v AA sized battery. Dings and small spots of anodizing missing on head and tail edges. I will include two unprotected blue wrapped Li-ion.

#6---$---Sacred Fire NF-007. Stock light not for sale here, will be posted in MP
#8---$30 :sold:--- E2E head. Heavily modified. Anodizing stripped, hex cut off, interior bored out, machining marks. Fraen optic, SSC-P4 emitter, Lamda Mini-Pro light engine. Can use 1.5V (1AA) up to 3.7V Li-ion. Extended runtime on Li-ion causes head to get very hot, 1AA and 2AA no problem.

#9---$--- Hugsby B2. Stock light not for sale here, will be posted in MP

#10---$115
:sold: & shipped--- SW01 non-fatty. Anodizing is brownish-green, a few spots missing and what looks like a dent but anodizing is not missing in that spot. These were on tailcap when I got it and could very well have come from SF this way.

#11-12-13---$315 :sold: & shipped--- SW01 fatty - Leef C-tail C/P-head 3cell body - Surefire Turbohead. Anodizing miss match between every part. SW01 is a dark green, body is light green, adapter for Turbohead is a browning-green, and the Turbohead is a light green. Includes a Lumens Factory HO-M3T bulb with less than 30 minutes runtime. I used 2x 18500 batteries to power this (not included). SW01 has very slight anodizing missing on sharp edges of scallops. I got it this way and it could very well have come from SF this way. No split at this time.

#14---$115 :sold:--- Leef C-tail M-head 4cell body. Spots of annodizing missing in knurling, came this way from Leef.

#18---$--- KX2. Stock light not for sale here, will be posted in MP.

#19---$--- Pelican M6 black. Stock light not for sale here, will be posted in MP.

#20---$withdrawn--- Pelican M6 silve r
. DX Cree XR-E R2 (updated, thought it was a Q4 but just looked and it's marked R2) drop in, single level, single cell. Original twisty replaced with Kroll switch and adapter. Bored for 18mm cells. Clearance is close on this and some 18mm cells may not fit. Dings and dents, "user" light. Lens is plastic. Original Pelican belt holster with pocket for spare battery included, it is dusty from sitting in the garage.

#21---$--- E2 Executive. Stock light not for sale here, will be posted in MP.

#22---$--- E2L body- Z57 tailcap. Stock light not for sale here, will be posted in MP.

I am interested in trading/buying a tower module for a Surefire Turbohead.

Price includes shipping USPS first class to the US. Priority shipping and or insurance is extra. If you want it insured please let me know so I can work out how much it will cost.

Due to some inquiries, I have decided to ship internationally, price is dependent on weight but at less than 12 ounces it is about $35. This provides a means of tracking. If you want to have an item shipped internationally please add $35 to the price. If the cost of shipping is less I can refund the difference. If it is more then I will most likely cover it myself. If it is a lot more then I will get back to you about it.

Paypal email is
emaillabel.png

First "I'll take it" here gets the light/part. Please email me
emaillabel.png
right after for mailing address if needed, include CPF username let me know if you will be using PP or USPS money order. Please include your shipping address and what it is you are buying.

Last edited:

autogiro

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Black SF M6, Brass Pineapple, Leef, SW01, CMG Govt, Arc, et al

:takeit:
#10---$115--- SW01 non-fatty.
Auto

:paypal:
Auto

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Thanks Auto!

Sorry you missed it Chris :(

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

Backup ... backup ... backup ... on #10 (arrgh!)

EDIT: Congrats, auto :)

Congcongke

Newly Enlightened

E-Mail sent for this combanation with E2-BK together:
#11-12-13---$315--- SW01 fatty - Leef C-tail C/P-head 3cell body - Surefire Turbohead. Annodizing miss match between every part. SW01 is a dark green, body is light green, adapter for Turbohead is a browning-green, and the Turbohead is a light green. Includes a Lumens Factory HO-M3T bulb with less than 30 minutes runtime. I used 2x 18500 batteries to power this (not included). SW01 has very slight annodizing missing on sharp edges of scallops. I got it this way and it could very well have come from SF this way. No split at this time.
Thanks.

autogiro

Enlightened

Back up on:
#11-12-13---$315--- SW01 fatty - Leef C-tail C/P-head 3cell body - Surefire Turbohead
Auto

:paypal:
Auto

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened

In regards to the emails concerning combo 11 + 12 + 13: it is still available. I do not wish to split it up at this time. Remember first to post :takeit: gets it :)

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

11 + 12 + 13 :takeit:
Have US address

That's if autogiro has passed.

cheers

Flea Bag

Enlightened

I'll take no.14 (Leef 2x18650 body with C tail, M head) but with two conditions/clarifications:

1. To be sure, this body is a 2x18650 body correct? Can't remember if there were possibly other diameter versions.

2. That the body can fit the latest AW and Readilast 3100 mAh Protected 18650 cells without additional boring or modification (Anyone know or has these cells on hand to test with the Leef?)

I do already have one of these bodies and may want a second but don't have the AW/Redilast cells yet to test with.

autogiro

Enlightened

Chris, I'll take the whole package #11,12,13 at $315.
Auto

Rat, thanks for recognizing my "back up" offer.
Auto

Ctechlite

Enlightened

I'll take no.14 (Leef 2x18650 body with C tail, M head) but with two conditions/clarifications:

1. To be sure, this body is a 2x18650 body correct? Can't remember if there were possibly other diameter versions.

2. That the body can fit the latest AW and Readilast 3100 mAh Protected 18650 cells without additional boring or modification (Anyone know or has these cells on hand to test with the Leef?)

I do already have one of these bodies and may want a second but don't have the AW/Redilast cells yet to test with.

My apologies Flea Bag, in regards to question 2; I do not have these cells to test for you, and to question 1; but you are correct this is the 2x18650 body.

I will take your conditions to mean that this item is still for sale unless you get back to us all with an official, no holds barred :takeit:

#11-12-13 Is SPF to Auto

Flea Bag

Enlightened

My apologies Flea Bag, in regards to question 2; I do not have these cells to test for you, and to question 1; but you are correct this is the 2x18650 body.

I will take your conditions to mean that this item is still for sale unless you get back to us all with an official, no holds barred :takeit:

Understood! Item no. 14 still for sale! I'll do some research!

Glowmo

Enlightened

:takeit: #2---$105--- PEU Brass Pineapple.

:paypal: for #2

Thanks,

Moritz

Last edited:

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Hi Glowmo - glad you got that. I was trying to avoid pulling the trigger on it as I really shouldn't be buying anything (any help in stopping me is good right now :)

Take care...

autogiro

Enlightened

No problem you scored today :thumbsup: Must be one happy man

cheers

Rat,
Thanks, I've been looking for the "slim" for a Lonnnng time. Same for the Leef 2x18500...
I did go over budget for the next month or two but not much else left to find.
Auto

Ctechlite

Enlightened

double post sorry, forum is slow tonight

Last edited: