• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTSorWTT GAT Lite V2 SSmodel..[SOLD]

Sippycup

Newly Enlightened
SOLD..I'm a newbie to CPF as a registered member, but a longtime lover of "light"....was given a Gat-light V2 stainless steel version...as a gift a few years back...and i have cherished it as it sat on the shielf in my office...i was told that if i ever wanted to trade or sell it, to offer it here 1st....so i am....i'm asking 325.00...or trade for one of Milkys mods of equal value...i can take pics if it..and send upon request...its like new less than 1hr run time..comes with 3.6v RCR panasonic battery and charger, holster and a little bag a extra parts that came with it..first "i'll take it" on here gets it...price includes shipping via usps, any special and insured shipping will be extra...perfer payment via PayPal..PM if you have any other ??'s [happy to answer them]thanks for lookin:wave:...peace..{.It was snatched up fast..SOLD...thanks much}

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: WTSorWTT GAT Lite V2 SSmodel..[like new]

Please edit your sale thread following the BST policies here for seller. You have left out some information.

Bill

Sippycup

Newly Enlightened

edit complete sir..thanks for helping me with my post...sippycup

Sippycup

Newly Enlightened

PM received....well ok then Tcrumb, sir....u got it...ENJOY
Gat V2 is sold..