Excellent Service from Novatac/Lumeway

Pima Pants

Newly Enlightened
I finally tracked down Novatac on the web and discovered they were now under the Lumeway umbrella. I was able to contact Joe Mintz (President of Novatac) by phone regarding my 120T that was malfunctioning. I sent the flashlight in on a Monday and received it on the following Monday. To my surprise, the module of my 120T had been replaced with a Storm module and my tailcap and interior spring were both new. The Storm's user interface is just like my 120T and is supposedly "crackable" with the 200 on/off cycles. I have no use for a programmable light and the Storm/120T U/I is perfect for my needs. Max, medium and minimum are all I need for my daily use.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Novatac is back and providing excellent customer service.

Pima Pants

Newly Enlightened
It appears they abandoned their former web site. But they really do live at Lumeway.

The new site (lumeway.com) is still under construction. LumeWay makes solar-powered illuminated highway markers and other auto safety equipment. Novatac contact information (for support and repair) is on the new website.

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
So all their replacement parts will be from the inferior Storm models? Not sure I'd be too excited about that, but I guess it's better than nothing.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
So all their replacement parts will be from the inferior Storm models? Not sure I'd be too excited about that, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Works if you have the storm ;) though that would kinda suck if you had one of the old American made ones

Pima Pants

Newly Enlightened
Works if you have the storm ;) though that would kinda suck if you had one of the old American made ones

Mine WAS one of the older American made Novatacs. But, they at least replaced it with something suitable. I was ready to just trash the light or sell it for parts.

TheOring

Newly Enlightened
Do you have a link or phone number for this. My NovaTac 120P is totally dead.