RRT-0 XML acting up

GForGeep

Newly Enlightened
i purchased my RRT-0 last year as a Xmas present for myself and i have loved it ever since. But this past week after going thru my weekly battery charging rotation, it's been acting kind of funny. The high is nowhere near 550 lumens it used to be and the mid to lower modes aren't steady (pulsing). Has anyone has this problem? Does anyone know how this could've happened? What can I do to fix it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

GForGeep

Newly Enlightened
With my eneloop, it seems ok, but I want to make sure it still supports Li-ions since those are what I usually use. I plan to pick up a fresh CR123 at a B&M store later today and check it again. Hopefully it works, I want to recharge and test my RCR123s and 14500 to make sure it works with those too. When my light stopped working correctly it was like finding out my dog has two broken legs. I hurts to look at it and I want to try to fix it or get it fixed ASAP.

HIDblue

Enlightened
Never had that problem with my RRT-0 XM-L, but I just picked up a used RRT-0 in XP-G and it exhibited the same behaviour. I just cleaned the contacts and threads thoroughly, and the problem disappeared.

Try that out and use another freshly charged Li-ion.