• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Lummi Wee NS

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is my Lummi Wee NS (Nickel Silver) with 25 lumen neutral emitter. It is in excellent condition. No charger or batteries are included in sale. Price includes PayPal fees and First Class USPS shipping with delivery confirmation. Sales and shipping to CONUS (U.S.A.)verified PayPal accounts only please.

$110.00

Now $125.00

Last edited:

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
What battery does this take? RCR2 or 1025 something? Is it single level? What is the emitter? Do you have a picture? If I recall, these had a very nice color due to the Nickel Silver.

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Single mode driver (you can order the other output levels from Lumii [I have all levels for mine]). The battery is a 10810 the thread with the NS and Da Wee has some pics of the batteries :) To make the driver that comes with these kind of multi-mode requires QTC. This is a good deal on the light (I think). If I hadn't got one from Rob (and could afford it now) I would be all over this :)

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Single mode driver (you can order the other output levels from Lumii [I have all levels for mine]). The battery is a 10810 the thread with the NS and Da Wee has some pics of the batteries :) To make the driver that comes with these kind of multi-mode requires QTC. This is a good deal on the light (I think). If I hadn't got one from Rob (and could afford it now) I would be all over this :)

Thanks for the help exquzmwa.

:thumbsup: