February 2012, FLaSHLiGHTS You BouGHT THiS MoNTH?

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
New year new month.. time to start 2/2012 thread isnt it.

this month: i have only kinda traded yet.. traded black itp a3 to itp SS a3. paid 2 lithium AAA batteris for it too.

waiting arrival of 4sevens neutral tint Xml quark (2aa i think it was) --see how jaded i am.. i cant recall which one i bought.. as i just got it to get the neutral tint xml head to change into my old neutral tint quark AA (of first run). (i still cant believe all other models are better sellers than the 1AA model as they never have the AA version for sale in these special editions. instead i believe they have extra 2aa and 2 cr123 bodies that they need to sell away from stock.)

Harry999

Enlightened
I just ordered two HCRI Mini AAs and a HCRI Preon 2 from FourSevens with an additional Preon 1 Black body. Two Mini AA2 S2 lights arrived - one has now been fitted with a HCRI head. Also had a Zebralight SC600w arrive to keep my SC600 company. I seem to have struck it lucky - very nice tint to the SC600w - absolutely no green in any level - hurrah!

The SC80c is backordered at Zebralights website. I might pick up a Cool Tint SC80 locally while I wait for it to get back into stock.

iron potato

Enlightened
Gotta ease down on Feb, while waiting for the Jan shipment :shrug:

Yet to have a multi XM-L flashlight, now follow closely on some multi XM-L reviews thread :whistle:

Xacto

Enlightened
Ordered a Jetbeam BC10 (amongst some Solarforce parts) as a cheap EDC option for my Surefire E1b. Although I mainly EDC at the moment an SF9P, SFG2X Tactical, I do need a small yet bright light whenever I walk into the office building where our management sits. Having a SFG2X in a pouch on a jeans belt just does not work in an office enviroment. I hope that the BC10 with its clip will be a usefull addendum to my arsenal. (When going back to my office, I usually check by our phone server in the basement, where I flashlight comes in handy).

Cheers
Thorsten

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened
HDS - EDC High CRI 120 (maybe a long wait)

Zebralight - SC600W (mine also has a green free tint...the tint and pattern is really nice)

Outlander

Newly Enlightened
foursevens Preon 2
Fenix E05
Fenix E01
Fenix E15
foursevens Quark MiniX 123 Neutral White
foursevens Quark Mini AA

nMotion96

Newly Enlightened
2x Sunwayman v10r ti
Sunwayman ti AA extender
Jetbeam rrt0 XML
Sunwayman V20a
foursevens Ti preon1
foursevens High CRI preon1
forusevens preon0
Zebralight H51fc
nitecore D11
nitecore IFE2

jalal20

Enlightened
I bought 1 light only---the Maelstrom S18, it was on sale and I was dying to get it so 169 was too sweet of a deal to pass on :)

Harry999

Enlightened
I purchased another HCRI light from 4Sevens. I ordered another HCRI Preon 2 Satin Ti with a Preon 1 black body, Satin Ti Clicky tailcap and a silver clip. I now have five HCRI Preon 2 lights and five HCRI Mini AA lights. Should be enough to last me for a while until the next FourSevens HCRI run...

I think I read it first on CPF but there was a piece of advice someone posted about how if you find something that you like and it works for you then buy as many as you can because you don't know when it will next be available. I think I have proved with my purchase history just how much I rate the HCRI Preon and the HCRI Mini AA as a favoured EDC duo.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
last 10 days:

JetBeam BA20 (2xAA)

Klarus P2A (2xAA)

Fenix PD32 (2x123)

La Crosse BC-700

MaHa C9000

Assorted Eneloops AA/AAA, Accupower AA/AAA, Sanyo AA and Pannie 123s batteries to feed everything.

Kind of a binge, I know.

Chris

Last edited:

HIDC

Banned
RRT-0 XML
RRT-0 R5
LD01 SS
2 x Tenergy LifePO4 RCR123A
ZTS MBT-1 Pulse Load Tester (ok... more for the shop than me)

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Mcgizmo warm xp-g 6v. I love it. Had another haiku xre and it was awesome but i couldnt get used to the blue tint but this one is absolutely beautiful.
c6e4c273-637f-62da.jpg

Bubble8644

Newly Enlightened
I purchased my first two proper lights this month which was a thrunite tn11 and a Olight i1 stainless steel.

Wedge

Newly Enlightened
After finding this site whilst trying to find a replacement for my SureFire G2 Nitrolon, I purchased a Fenix LD20 and after a quick test last night, I love it!

Next on the horizon is the Sunwayman V10r Ti (or maybe just the standard) I think I have been bitten by the glowbug... :shakehead