Surefire LX2 pocket clips

ExZeRoEx

Enlightened
I love my LX2, but this pocket clip is just so weak. I just broke my 4th one today on my lunch break.

Are there any alternatives that will still allow for bezel down carry? I remember seeing something about a bezel up clip that is stronger, but I was really hoping to carry bezel down still.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Perhaps find another lunchtime activity? :nana:

Seriously though, I break the pocketclip a few times a year and SureFire send me replacements.

They have a perfectly robust wire clip design they could use instead. Perhaps if enough people reported their two-way clip failures SureFire may consider alternative solutions?

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Though I personally don't have an issue with the LX2 clip (I have it on an E2L body) I would like to see the U2 clip on an E-series.

Last edited:

ExZeRoEx

Enlightened
I called Surefire and it looks like they are actually going to send me 2 this time so next time I will have a clip to use in case of failure. yay
I think I asked last time and the other representative said no :(

But yea, I was just getting out of my car when I heard the ping, and I knew what it meant...

Viper715

Enlightened
I'm on my fourth LX2 clip, my 3 E1B clip and god knows how many E1E clips. I wish they'd do something with them but they just keep sending me new ones so I guess as long as I don't end up loosing the light it's ok.

Bugsy68

Newly Enlightened
I'm on my fourth LX2 clip, my 3 E1B clip and god knows how many E1E clips. I wish they'd do something with them but they just keep sending me new ones so I guess as long as I don't end up loosing the light it's ok.

But it IS really annoying for the clips to keep breaking on an otherwise quality light.....

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would be nice if the clip was more robust. I broke the clip on my L1 and they sent me a replacement. I specifically asked if I could get a 2-way E1B clip, but it's not an item you can buy. It's only available as a replacement.