Nitecore TM11 alternative with the same size and output?

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
Can anyone please suggest a flashlight (that is available to buy) that is an alternative to the Nitecore TM11 with the same size, output and is no more expensive than $220.00?

I'm ready to pull the trigger but thought I should check with everyone first.

Thanks as always

SQ

Dillo0

Newly Enlightened
You don't really have that many options. There is the Niteeye Eye-30, but that is a bit larger and more expensive.

HKJ

Flashaholic
I know of one light that is only slightly larger and uses a ring for brightness control, but you cannot buy it yet.

Enlightened
I know of one light that is only slightly larger and uses a ring for brightness control, but you cannot buy it yet.
What's the model of that Thrunite?

OP, you could do a search for Ultrafire T70. Not sure what's the PWM freq for mid and low, anyway it's available at hkequipment and cnqualitygoods. It has HA, builty quality is good.

If you don't mind budget lights, you can do the DRY. The latest incarnation has 700Hz PWM, so that's plenty high even for CPFers.

xed888

Enlightened
What's the model of that Thrunite?

OP, you could do a search for Ultrafire T70. Not sure what's the PWM freq for mid and low, anyway it's available at hkequipment and cnqualitygoods. It has HA, builty quality is good.

If you don't mind budget lights, you can do the DRY. The latest incarnation has 700Hz PWM, so that's plenty high even for CPFers.

the UF T70 only has H-L then strobe, 2100.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
You don't really have that many options. There is the Niteeye Eye-30, but that is a bit larger and more expensive.

Craig is selling the Niteye Eye-30 for ~ $245 right now in the CPF Marketplace Dealer section...for the next two customers only....if that's "close-enough"

- HKJ - Would you advise waiting for your mystery light, given what you know of the alternatives?

:D

HKJ

Flashaholic
- HKJ - Would you advise waiting for your mystery light, given what you know of the alternatives?

If you have the time, it might be a good idea. I like the pre-production model, but it had a few fault (That is supposed to be fixed in the final version).

The user interface in the TM11 is not that good, I do frequently press to hard. A ring is much easier to use.

HIDblue

Enlightened
If you have the time, it might be a good idea. I like the pre-production model, but it had a few fault (That is supposed to be fixed in the final version).

The user interface in the TM11 is not that good, I do frequently press to hard. A ring is much easier to use.

HKJ...how long before your review of the new light is up?

TEEJ

Flashaholic

The UI on the TM11 kept me from pressing the pay button. :D

The $ on the RRT 3XML made me pause as well.

What's always next coming down the pipe line is always more interesting, but if you are always waiting, you're waiting in the dark.

:D

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't forget the Dry brand. You can get a similar sized light with 3-XML in cool, neutral, and warm white from them. There is also a model that goes direct drive on high for well over 2000 lumens OTF. There should be a thread on CPFMarketplace by Jake25 and also cnqualitygoods. I don't personally have one but I have noticed that they seem to be well received and are reasonably priced at $90-$100.

Ilikelite

Newly Enlightened
Elektrolumens has the big bruiser for 150 which is thinner but a tad longer. High only. He states 3000 so prob somewhere around 2400.

SENT FROM MY HTC THUNDERBOLT USING TAPATALK