Just Ordered the Olight SR90

MDJAK

Newly Enlightened
Couldn't resist the VDAYSAVE15 coupon offered by Lightjunction.com. Unless my search wasn't exhaustive, which is always possible, I think I got it for a great price. Total: $340.95. It will be my first real thrower. I can't wait.

1jono

Newly Enlightened
Couldn't resist the VDAYSAVE15 coupon offered by Lightjunction.com. Unless my search wasn't exhaustive, which is always possible, I think I got it for a great price. Total: $340.95. It will be my first real thrower. I can't wait.

Lucky you!

I bet you can't wait.looks an awesome light!

Great price too,I just worked out it would cost me the equivalent of $500 to buy it here in the UK!

Would be good to hear what you think of it once it arrives.

Cheers

Jono.

utlgoa

Enlightened
When I got my SR90 I put it together, turned it on and pointed it at the ground and was blown away by how bright it was.............and that was in the middle of the day!

It's still the best thing going.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I got mine only a week or two ago...its freekin amazing.

:D

MDJAK

Newly Enlightened
Love these replies. Only problem is for some dumb reason I always order these things on a Friday and then have to wait the weekend until they ship on Monday and then wait even longer for it to arrive.

thedofuss

Newly Enlightened
Recenly bought the sr90 myself. It is everything people say it is. I am just wondering how much I'm going to actually use it. If you have a farm, e.g., or multiple acres of land in the countryside, it probably has real value. Living in a developed suburb, it will be of limited use. Having said that, I partially bought it for the home protection potential. Shine that in an intruders eyes, close up, and you will definitely have time to run, hide, or respond in whatever way you have prepared to do so.

MDJAK

Newly Enlightened
Got it and used it twice ths far on 3 mile,walk on road around lake. Works great. Shines almost across entire lake. Shoulder strap is convenient way to carry it.

Glad you like it. I thought about this light too but prefer 'standard' batteries such as 18650 so I got the TrustFire X6 which also puts out an amazing amount of light. While I know I am in the minority, I prefer the 'long'-thin' profile to the short-fat profile anyawy.