WHAT IS THE COOL FALL SPY TRI-V ?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luketheduke8

Newly Enlightened
I have heard it is really good but does it even exist and can you buy it, and where from if so, also how much does it cost?? Also why is it so good? thanks.

fyrstormer

Banned
It's a limited production light with three emitters; one focused with a lense, one focused with a reflector, and one unfocused. They cost about $2000 each.

easilyled

Flashaholic
It's a limited production light with three emitters; one focused with a lense, one focused with a reflector, and one unfocused. They cost about $2000 each.

Funny to think of it as being a "limited production" light. I always thought of it as a "custom" light since its so unique and has been lathed by only 2 or 3 very talented individuals. Technically though, you may be right. Perhaps its both? :shrug:

T45

Enlightened
I am so glad to see that I am not the ONLY one that has had this question. When I first started coming to this forum, reading through the various posts, all the references to a SPY TRI-V and 007 confused the heck out of me. Finally read enough to luck upon that thread. If I had the cash, and that's a very big IF, I might get one.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Thanks for the link, ShineOn. I'll close this thread in /General/; for any who are interested, please feel free to use one of the existing threads in the suggested subforum.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.