Cursed LED LENSER!!! (or LED loser) caused LOST of brand new LP Trust I

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
new info.... ALMOST caused loss of Trust ONE still gonna toss the P.O.S. holster!!!

Last edited:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
So you found it?
yes but it was a close call. the clip on the LED Lenser Holster felt secure, yet I dont think it's large enough grab hold of a waistband.
Its too bad because the holster itself if "semi circular" in shape and very rigid. The Trust ONE fit in it like a glove.. In no way would I ever EDC this holster. it would have been used for pajama duty if PJ's had no pocket. Like many of LED Lenser's offerings this holster looks a lot better than it works.

jay_rush

Unenlightened
read the post like 15 times now, I swear to god it dosent make sense at all...... does it?

gcbryan

Flashlight Enthusiast
read the post like 15 times now, I swear to god it dosent make sense at all...... does it?

Haha...I had to make use of Google to figure it out as well :)

Apparently LP Trust I refers to LumaPower Trust Model-1 (flashlight) and apparently LED Lenser makes a holster that can be used by a non-Led Lenser flashlight.

I guess the clip holding the holster onto his belt? came off along with the flashlight temporarily losing it :)

Last edited:

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thinking:
the holster of the light seems not to have a bucket to fiddle the belt trough, but uses a clip attachment
+ the holster seems to have almost gone lost while using it (with the light inside)

correct?

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes correct, the holster with light tightly packed inside fell off my waist line.

Last edited:

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's great you found it. Now you know better not to use the LED Lenser holster again unless you want to see how lucky you can be :whistle:
I am having fun watching everyone figure out this thread :nana:
yes but it was a close call. the clip on the LED Lenser Holster felt secure, yet I dont think it's large enough grab hold of a waistband.
Its too bad because the holster itself if "semi circular" in shape and very rigid. The Trust ONE fit in it like a glove.. In no way would I ever EDC this holster. it would have been used for pajama duty if PJ's had no pocket. Like many of LED Lenser's offerings this holster looks a lot better than it works.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's great you found it. Now you know better not to use the LED Lenser holster again unless you want to see how lucky you can be :whistle:
I am having fun watching everyone figure out this thread :nana:

Thanks FLKat
I agree. I actually could not throw that holster away becasue I COULD attach it to a wall and use it to hold a light. I tossed it under the kitchen sink instead.
I really dodged a bullet here and am so glad I didnt lose the new LumaPowerTrust One on it's "maiden EDC".

what's even cooler is that after a prelimary examination of the area where I took off my cel phone the light was not anywhere. I had every reason to believe it fell off during my 150 yard walk in parking lot. Only after saying " Kaddish" (prayer for the "departed") for my departed light that I NEVER expected to see again, and then reordering a replacement, when hanging a picture on a nearby bookshelf did I spot the LED Lender holster small chrome clip on the floor between a box and a shelf with the light still packed snuggly inside. :))))
now the Trust I is 36cm from my keyboard as I type this update.:)

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Sort of hard to follow this thread. Glad you found your flashlight, so it looks like it can be closed now.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.