• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *SOLD* Lot of assort. lamps, LA's, & batteries

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
*SOLD*

I am getting out of the modding business and am selling off all my modding parts and other various stuff for custom flashlight creation/configurations. This lot consists of the following:

7 Welch Allyn (WA) 1160 bare lamps
11 WA1274
8 WA1185
16 WA1111
2 WA1183
6 Carley Lamps 1122 bare lamps
8 CL805's
approx. 40 maglite lamps--not sure of no. of cells/driving voltage--throwing them in for free, or I can throw them out if you don't want them. Either way.
1 Lumens Factory EO-E2R, lightly used--maybe 5 hours of use, definitely no more than 10.
1 like-new SF MN16--I ran this for maybe 10 minutes during my SF M6-R modding project.
4 Powerizer industrial R123A rechargeable CR123A batteries, used with LF Lamp, so same no. of hours usage.
3 Pila 600S's which have seen only a few minutes of use. I put them away fully charged, but that was maybe 2 years ago, so keep that in mind. They aren't new.
2 Duracell CR2.

I'm selling this all AS A LOT. I do NOT want to break it up. Shipping is included for buyers in the US (CONUS and Alaska and Hawaii). Will ship USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. Insurance and international shipping is extra if needed/required.

$150 buys the lot. First person to POST "I'll take it" gets it. I accept only PayPal, of any flavor.

Thanks for looking!

lamps-and-batts.jpg

*SOLD*

Last edited:

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Lot of assort. lamps, LA's, & batteries

Ah, that inventory brings back memories. Best of luck on your sale, Jim.

Wilkey

jwyj

Enlightened

I'll take it as per pm, thank you.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast

Details still being worked out. Lot not officially sold just yet.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast

jwyj,

My Inbox is no longer full. Please resend your PM(s).

Latest posts