• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *SOLD* USL kit--body, reflectors, lenses, lamps, etc.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
*SOLD*

For sale is a partial kit to make a Mag2D 100W USL flashlight. The only thing missing is the 11 cell AA battery pack:

usl-kit-1.jpg

usl-kit-2.jpg

Includes:

1 USL Mag2D body, bored out to accept a 4 square stack of AA cells, and modified to accept a high current rocker switch (included, see below)
1 "can" and socket for the USL body--holds the 100W bi-pin lamps.
2 high current rocker switches
2 modded MOP RF1940 2" reflectors (fit in mag head and accept the Osram and Phillips lamps included)
1 modded Smooth RF1940 2" reflector
3 Osram 62138 100W 12VDC lamps
1 Phillips 402158 100W 12VDC lamp
3 borofloat lenses for mag head
1 stock Carley Lamps RF2102 (I think that's the number) 3" MOP reflector

$50 takes everything. Shipping via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation to USA included. Insurance and international shipping extra. I accept only PayPal, of any flavor. The first person to post "I'll take it" gets it. Post or PM with questions.

*SOLD*

Last edited:

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: USL kit--body, reflectors, lenses, lamps, etc.

bump. The reflectors, lenses, and lamps are worth more than $50 guys, and you get a bored out maglite body, can, socket, and two rocker switches to boot.

jwyj

Enlightened

I'll take it as per pm too, thank you.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast

jwyj,

We hadn't discussed the USL kit in your PM! Only the assorted lamps and batteries lot. The price I quoted you in the other thread was for that lot only, not that lot plus this lot. Please clarify what you are thinking either via PM or via post! Thanks!