Titanium Spork

ico

Enlightened
Since most here are fond of titaniums, Do you guys also buy sporks in titanium? A spork is one thing but in TITANIUM? It's another reason to collect.

I own 2 which are the Optimus titanium spork and a gold/yellow Vargo titanium spork.

Most say the tines are short enough to not be able to eat noodles. I use mine when eating cup noodles the the tines are good enough. There is also enough space for the soup

They are also lightweight and some has holes on the end so that it will be easy to carry when traveling/camping/backpacking anywhere.

Post here your collections and please add pics if you have some :naughty:

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Hahaha. Yes i will admit i have a titanium spork. I keep it in my work backpack. Cant remember what kind it is. Ill look at it later and take a pic. I know it really wasnt very expensive, maybe $15 or so. I use it all the time though.

Greta

Flashaholic
Ok... yeah... I too have a titanium spork... and I carry it in my purse... :eek: Hey! - ya never know when you might need it - am I right?!?!

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea i have a sea-to-summit titanium spork
I may have heat coloured mine, its all sorts of funny colours now.

It lives in my work bag, i use it maybe once a month.

I did see a Titanium knife, fork, spoon set a little while ago, i would like to get them too

nbp

Flashaholic
Ti fork here. Got a crazy good deal at REI on it-like $.80 or something on super clearance. I heat treated mine too.. Not that well but I did it. I put it in my lunch box almost every day.

ico

Enlightened
For those who carry their sporks with them, how or where do you place them? In a ziplock? on its own?

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a titanium sport, but I use my titanium spoons almost every day. Long handle, nice size, made for eating camping food from bags. I carry the sport in my briefcase and the spoons stay at home.

Greta

Flashaholic
Awesome concept. Gonna start looking for those.:huh:

I bought ti chopsticks for my husband for Christmas a couple of years ago... Go to the Classifieds page and look for the banner for 'Unique Titanium'. That's where I bought mine and they are NICE!! :grin2:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been EDCing a Brunton Ti folding spork for about 4 years now.
It gets used most often when I go out to eat, along with my EDC folder for cutting things.
The thia restaurant I eat at doesn't even bring silverwear to the table anymore since they know I have my own.
Restaurant utensils are terrible...especially the knives.
Like Greta said: "never know when ya might need it!"

Munkey69

Newly Enlightened
I just got a titanium spork from SwissBianco. It a "Light my Fire" Ti spork and it is splash anodized. $16 before shipping.

fyrstormer

Banned
I have a LifeVenture titanium fork/spoon/knife combo set, plus a LifeVenture titanium spork added in just in case, carried in the nylon case they came in, which I use to eat lunch at work. I feel bad enough having to carry my food up from the cafe in a single-use styrofoam container; the least I can do is not throw away the utensils too.

egrep

Enlightened
I'm waiting on mine, should be here very soon. I've already got a regular LMF Ti Spork. I use it every day. I'm really looking forward to Roger's take on it.
I just got a titanium spork from SwissBianco. It a "Light my Fire" Ti spork and it is splash anodized. $16 before shipping.