NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Titanium Spork

Default Re: Titanium Spork

I've been meaning to get the TT-Spork, it could prove useful whenever the Chicken n' Rice employees forget my utensils.

Not only a titanium spork, but also a titanium canteen/mess kit from Heavycoverinc.com (issues with web site), and a trowel from Thetentlab.com. Every ounce that you can count...counts. Coming from an old BoyScout and Army Veteran that loves to hike/camp.
    So what light is that at the end of the tunnel?
    Tex.Proud on IG
    K4TXN

Quote Originally Posted by tex.proud View Post
    Not only a titanium spork, but also a titanium canteen/mess kit from Heavycoverinc.com (issues with web site), and a trowel from Thetentlab.com. Every ounce that you can count...counts. Coming from an old BoyScout and Army Veteran that loves to hike/camp.

I'd honestly hold off on the trowel. Just due to the nature of titanium. Being less dense than S.S., trying to dig up or pry out heavier dirt and rocks could damage a Ti trowel.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Quote Originally Posted by Th232 View Post
    Got two of the sporks shown here:

http://www.americankami.com/swag.html

One of the better eating utensils I've had.
    I use one of their larger sporks as well. Pretty good, just not for EDC carry. I had the two different iterations of the TAD Gear folding spork. The first one was way too flimsy and bent like a plastic spork. I still have their second one which is thicker and ok. But I usually use the american kami spork.

Eric
    Move Through The Light .... With Caution
    My Collection.......... just click on me if interested

The Deuce of Spades, ha! That's hilarious. And it's brilliant marketing.

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

One thing I've always wondered.... Why hasn't someone come up with a cover to place over the teeth or head of a spork to make sure it doesn't accidentally fray or punch through the inside of a pack? No? Just me?....
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    The Deuce of Spades, ha! That's hilarious. And it's brilliant marketing.

~ Chance
    Yeah, that gave me a chuckle too. While I got mine from their web site, they sall them at REI too.
    So what light is that at the end of the tunnel?
    Tex.Proud on IG
    K4TXN

Unenlightened

What knife is that in the travel kit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12