• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Quad P7 Ellie II in black

snailmeat

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, selling my black Ellie II quad P7, this is my brightest LED flashlight, selling because I've moved and the new apartment is tiny so space is a premium.

Flashlight was built for me by Britelumens in Singapore, it has never seen hard use and is in great condition.

This has the fatter head and LED Zep Khatod heat sink. Driver is HipCC, which is single mode regulated. I will include a d2flex board if you wish to run direct drive with multi level.

Will come with 4 AW batteries, the battery holder and my makeshift case which I fashioned out of a camera lens bag. This coddles the light snugly and is perfect for bring the light out.

Selling for $550 shipped from Singapore. Payment via PP, I will eat fees. Please email kheong79 @yahoo dot com if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_3168.jpg

snailmeat

Newly Enlightened
Bump and a price reduction. Seems like these are in low demand now?

Price drop to $500 shipped.

snailmeat

Newly Enlightened
Bump and a final price reduction to $450.

Kind of surprised. Didn't these use to be snapped up at $695 a couple of years back?

snailmeat

Newly Enlightened
Ok its been almost 2 months and I haven't used this light at all, so reducing it to US$400 in hope that I can move it.

US$400 gets you the light, 4 AW batteries, battery holder, spare d2flex board and the nylon carry case.

Please email me for a quick deal. Thanks!

snailmeat

Newly Enlightened
Yearly bump! I have not used this light since the last post, so I've no idea about the state of the batteries. Slashing it to USD375 shipped from Singapore. That gets you:

Flashlight
4 AW batteries
Battery holder
Additional d2flex board
Nylon carry case

Please email stickysnailmeat at gmail dot com to deal. Thanks for looking.

Latest posts