4sevens quark 123

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
Different interface. Do you like clicking to the mode you want (regular), or would you rather have two easily accessible (tactical)

Hacken

Enlightened
i see... thanks i'll be getting that tactical version then... i just hate using 123 batteries because it gets drain out quite fast..

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
i see... thanks i'll be getting that tactical version then... i just hate using 123 batteries because it gets drain out quite fast..
Buy the AA^2 version and get some decent LSD NiMH. You won't spend a cent on further batteries for it until two or three years from now.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tactical is the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats your reasoning for this statement?
I just recently ordered my first 2 foursevens. I was originally going to go tactical because of the easy settings, but I decided to go with normal version instead. One reason being is that I sometimes stand the flashlight on its tail, not easily able to on tactical. but now that I think about it; when I stand them on tail, they usually have something to keep them from falling over.
I guess my next one will have to be a tactical and I can judge which one I like more.

Nicrod

Flashaholic
I own several tactical lights from 4sevens and also one regular UI. And I have to admit I enjoy using the regular alot because of the fact it tailstands! and sometimes I just need those lower levels of output easily accessible unlike the tactical versions. And all three of my tactical lights are programmed differently to allow a range of options as well without
Having to reprogram everytime I need a diffrent set of outputs.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know you could get a regular flat tail for your tactical lights, sure you lose the momentary, but it will tail stand your tactical quark! :) That's what I did with my Quark AA2 Tactical. :)

koolranch

Newly Enlightened
I like to have fast access to turbo and moonlight. I don't tail stand so that was never a consideration. I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk