• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: 2D ROP Mag Build

nbp

Flashaholic
I feel a little bad selling this, as it was my first attempt at a "mod", albeit a simple one. This was THE hot incan mod when I joined here. :eek:oo: But it just never gets used anymore, and I think it might be a fun starter light for someone new who wants to dip their feet into high output incans. I'd like to put the money toward a new custom C2 build, which would get more love.

What you get:

Silver 2D Mag host, excellent condition
Glass lens (not sure if it was UCL or Borofloat)
Fivemega cammed aluminum reflector (MOP IIRC)
mdocod 2D-->6AA adapter
(5) Pelican 3854 HI bulbs (one in the light, 4 fresh in a baggie)

All you need to do is put your nihm AAs of choice in the adapter and fire it up. Batteries not included. (Installation instructions for cells/adapter found here.)

ropfm.jpg

rop2.jpg

Buy the package for $85, PP fees and First Class shipping in USA included. PP only please. If you want special shipping, you will pay actual cost. International buyers must pay actual shipping cost. If you don't choose any fancy shipping options

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 2D ROP Mag Build

There was a thread discussing the ROP once upon a time. It was decided that you couldn't be a true flashaholic without having owned one.

Good luck with your sale. Bring on the TRUE flashaholics :D

bstrickler

Enlightened

There was a thread discussing the ROP once upon a time. It was decided that you couldn't be a true flashaholic without having owned one.

Good luck with your sale. Bring on the TRUE flashaholics :D

Unless you totally bypass it, and go with a 656 build! If I'm going with an incan build, I'm doing one that no LED can currently beat in terms of output!

Good luck on the sale, if I hadn't started this build, I'd have done a ROP build.

It should be borofloat, because IIRC, people cracked their UCL's with the ROP, because UCL lenses aren't designed for high heat, like boro is.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

I do still have a beautiful jade green 3D Mag on my shelf in case I get the incan munchies again sometime. That one will be a real heavy hitter. ;)

nbp

Flashaholic

Probably the last price drop, or else I'll just keep it. :wave: