Still looking for MT-G Hi cri on stars..

videoman

Enlightened
It's been quite some time now that the High CRI MT-G's were announced yet no one seems to have them available on 20mm stars.
They all seem to have stock of the older ones. I am looking for the warm tint ones in 90 cri.Anyone have them ?

videoman

Enlightened
Thanks, I'll have to do that if I can't get them otherwise. I have been buying from Cutter and would really would prefer they would have them in so that I can avoid sending them out just for mounting. In the meantime I will try sourcing the bare emitters. Thanks

videoman

Enlightened
Can't even find the emitters. The Hi Cri and improved versions were announced over 3 months ago and I would have thought that they are available by now. Are they that unpopular as not much mention of them ? For non flashlight use, they seem well suited to replacing 2 XM-L in series.

deadrx7conv

Enlightened
Lots of products are announced and we wait months to see them or the better bins.
Plus, I'd wager that the 1st couple runs will go to the bigger manufacturers, even though I'm not sure what products they'll use them in (lanterns, indoor/outdoor lighting,...???).

Check with Newark or Digikey with the PN from the Cree datasheet. But, you might be forced to buy 500 ;-)