my first LED diving light project

scubarick

Newly Enlightened
hello

I plan to build a lamp with 3X SSC p7 led. I want a light output approximately2500lumen have. only I'm still fairly new to high power LEDs:S but I always want to learn, so now my question is what driver do you recommend? I use a standart halcyon 12Volt canister so it goeson and off by the voltage of the lamp head to throw off. and what do you recommendin terms of lenses or reflectors.
even if your other assets surge quality LEDs or something similar tips and advice I can always use.

greetings rick

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
hello

Iplan tobuilda lampwith 3XSSCp7led.I want alight outputapproximately2500lumenhave.only I'm stillfairlynew tohigh powerLEDs:S but I always want to learn, so nowmy question is what driverdo you recommend?I use astandarthalcyon12Voltcanisterso itgoeson and offbythe voltage of thelamp headto throw off.and whatdo you recommendin termsof lensesor reflectors.
even ifyour otherassetssurgequalityLEDs orsomething similartips and adviceI can alwaysuse.

greetingsrick

Welcome to CPF, I suggest something to clean under the space bar. The dive guys are going to want to know these things:

Budget
Dive conditions (Day/night, clear/cloudy, open water or enclosed/wreck, dive duration, # dives between chargers)
Experience with building