2012 Quark specs?

Lightingman

Newly Enlightened
Are they posted anywhere? Does anyone know when the new Quark AA2 is coming out? Links please, I can't find anything.

Lightingman

Newly Enlightened
I think its the same. The naming and logo are the new upgrade to light IIRC

That would suck. I would think very poorly of them if they just stamped a new name on it this year and then charged a higher price. Currently I can get a Quark "X" AA2 for about 63$. I bet they will be 70$ minimum. I so hope they do at least some sort of upgrade. I don't know the history of them though.

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
foursevens.com New website. I am not sure if anything has changed with the lights other than the logo and name change.

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
They have always been $70 for there 2 sell lights from there site. Some dealers sell them for $65-$68. They cant really change much because they have to/want to keep the lego ability. There newest thing is the "X" XM-L lights.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
i dont know why, but the Quark X AA2 was on sale on 4sevens.com for a long time (2-3 months!!) with the culmination on Black Friday (30% off) so many people bought this model during the past 2-3 months. only 2 weeks ago (February month) did the price return to its standard 69.99$.

if you are willing to pay full price, better try the NeutralWhite XML or HighCRI emitter. the standard XML offering is very greenish on all levels (tint lottery).

Latest posts