• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Aeon

paintballdad

Enlightened
Been selling off most of my collection lately and next on the chopping block is a hard to find blue hardcoat Aeon in excellent/mint condition.
I don't think very many of the blue hardcoat versions were made/sold and i'm reluctant to let this one go, therefore the higher than usual asking price.
The Duracell battery in the light is almost depleted so i will include a new 2 pack of Energizer CR2 cells. Also included is the Aeon instruction/spec sheet, a spare o ring and foam donut.

IMG_1837.jpg

sold to iflyjts

$165 Includes shipping via USPS 1st class w/delivery confirmation in a padded mailer. Additional $3 for priority mail in a small flat rate box.
No additional fees for paypal. Please do not use the personal/gift option. Insurance is optional at the buyer's expense. I will not take resposibility for postal mishaps. CONUS sale only please.

Last edited:

iflyjts

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Aeon

I'll take it for $165.00.

Please pm me your paypal info.

thanks,

iflyjts :thumbsup:

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS Aeon

what the **** dang it I saw this, went around the corner and came back and it's gone already. snooze = lose up in here