16340 and fenix ld05 ?s

oldblu

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
Ordered the famous and hopefully almighty g25c2 eagletac and an ibc charger the other day. Seems to be a lot of concerns on using the ibc to charge 16340s. Mine are the protected eagletacs at 750mah. Guess my question is what to use for a proper spacer? Heard of stacking mag spacer, dummy spacers, and bolts or metal pieces. What does everyone like? Otherwise should be safe using the ibc on those 16340s?
Also got a fenix ld05 penlight. Don't know much about rechargeable aaa's other than they are closests to the 10440s. Have searched for best batteries for this light and haven't found much. I know it can't handle 2 10440s, so use 1 and a dummy spacer or is there some rechargeable aaa's that are a better solution. Would like a way to use my ibc to charge them but that doesn't seem possible, although someone mentioned charging 2 10440 in parallel ? Is this safe and if so how is this accomplished?
Thanks a lot

BullsEyeLantern

Newly Enlightened
I charge 16340 with my Pila. Works perfectly. The charger comes with spacers for 50 sized cells. The company I ordered from sells aluminum ( I believe ) spacers. I bought two of them, and they fit the Pila and allow for charging the 16340s.