Surefire UB3T Invictus 800 Lumen Flashlight

SC300TWINTURBO

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have any reviews on this other than from goinggear's video on it? I have many great flashlights and would like to expand my collection on awesome flashlight. Price is not a problem. I never had a Surefire but I do know they're well built. Super long lasting.

SC300TWINTURBO

Newly Enlightened
Oh didn't know there was a review already. Thanks a bunch. Very interested in one, will be reading the entire pages about it.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one and it is awesome! The low is practical and the high is very bright. The whole light is lightweight. It will also run on 2 17500 AW li ion batteries. The switch is handy. Walk around on a lower setting, and flash high by hitting (or twisting) the switch. I read Selfbuilt's review before I bought it. Thanks, Selfbuilt! Thanks Surefire!

MrBenchmark

Enlightened
I have one, and it is a really versatile light. Especially now that SF has dropped the price, this light is really worth having. The variable brightness means you can spot stuff when you need to, or use less light for very long runtime. It is ridiculously bright! although not really necessary, the fuel gauge is nifty too. It is not easy to carry in a pocket, but it fits pretty well in a maxpedition jumbo universal flashlight sheath. I bought mine for the full original retail price, and don't regret it. Since it is available at almost 1/2 that price, I think it is well worth the money for such a general purpose tool.

It also looks badass.

Jeffa

Newly Enlightened
I have one and it is awesome! The low is practical and the high is very bright. The whole light is lightweight. It will also run on 2 17500 AW li ion batteries. The switch is handy. Walk around on a lower setting, and flash high by hitting (or twisting) the switch. I read Selfbuilt's review before I bought it. Thanks, Selfbuilt! Thanks Surefire!

This is good news " It will also run on 2 17500 AW li ion batteries" I did not know this. Is there any brightness gain or loss and are the runtimes very different?

Latest posts