• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Neglected Customs need New Owners ALL SOLD OR WITHDRAWN

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been holding onto these lights for a long time and during that time they sit in a case. Some have seen there days as EDC others have been for show or get-togethers. Some I said I'd never sell and now is never. All prices are shipped CONUS for international shipping buyer pays for added expense. I will only ship insured to cover losses.
I'll try to represent condition as best I can but if you don't like it after you buy it Ship it back at your cost and I'll refund your purchase price. First I'll take it here in the thread wins. I am not parting out lights if they don't sell they stay in the case.

TRADES
if you have any to trade post which light you'd trade

Mini Mag Auroralite Kit $60$50$49 $45 WITHDRAWN
Against better judgement this is the second time I'll sell one of these, I had bought one years ago and sold it now I'm doing it again.
Like New Pewter host with pocket clip. Glass lens and metal reflector. I just changed the contacts in the ceramic holder.
Drilled out the red bulb holder in the tail and put a spare TL-3 Bulb in there. Comes with 2 AW Prot. 14500 cells.
I never got around to trying this with IMRs maybe you should try it.
edit: forgot theres an oring to hold the ceramic from falling out but the 14500 button tops are too short so a magnet is included to take up the space.

Neiner $200$180$170$155 $135 WITHDRAWN
Another custom Milkyspit endeavor. But this one is used, heavily. Busted the original glass so its newer, SF replaced the bezel as they don't just send glass. It is a SF 8AX with a custom Drop-in. The head is bored to fit it. The dropin won't fit a regular SF (See the next item) The LED is a SST-50 Neutral. 2 level Light a low and Medium, well at least for the SST-50. I asked Milkyspit for 200lm on High and the low about 60. Runs on the stock cells or the Ni-MH sticks I rebuilt. Milky advised I buy a Ni-MH 3 cell charger so I scrapped the stock one and used my hobby charger. You'll need a 3 cell capable Ni-MH Charger. I could include a gutted SF charger for a charging cradle though let me know. The SF beam diffuser is also included but its been cracked and repaired still works though.

My batteries were made of Tenergy Sub-C 4500 but the capacity was more like 3500 YGWYPF
I have 4 Ni-MH sticks for sale with the Neiner ( feel free to remove the label )

8NX with X80LED Dropin $75$60$50 $45 WITHDRAWN
This is a custom dropin I made for the 8AX before I got it milkyfied. Runs about 100lm for 3 hours then dims. Drives the SSC P4 at about 770ma Wiz2 buck-boost driver IIRC. It works alright in the 8NX as its packed with foil, but if your buying it to upgrade your 8AX put the X80 incand in this and you'll have a back up.
Build thread
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?167055-LED-Module-for-SF-8AX

3 sticks as above for sale with the 8NX again best not to use SF charger

Pelican M6 $125 $110 WITHDRAWN
I added a piece of GITD Tape hole punched to fit around the MC-E glossy smooth unlike GITD Epoxy

Originally modified by McGizmo I bought this from Kartracer31 at my first PhotonFest
It was a LuxV but I fried the boost board with RCR123s and then updated it.
Inside is a MC-E M-bin wired 2S2P, each die is running at 500ma, off a BB1000
Tail is a twisty with momentary like classic SF same threading actually. No Clicky SF tails the spring post is too long.
The reflector is a stippled Khatod 27 for the P7, works wonders. Just don't overtighten the head, the LED and wires could snap off.
Intense Wall of light and one of the highest color temps I have seen, gives me a headache when white wall hunting.
Pelican Holster Included
PRIMARIES ONLY

U2x2 $250$235 $210 WITHDRAWN
So this is a U2x2 that I built from parts from the creator. I have 4 XP-E Cool White behind Ledil Lisa Smooth Spot optics encased in Devcon 2-ton Green glow powder epoxy. Also the Clip has GITD inside the letters SF. This light doesn't have the throw of a reflector version but it works great at lighting up a room. The adjustment ring is easy and smooth, and can latch between levels with some fine adjustment to give a strobe mode. The strobe changes frequency by rotating the whole light due to the magnetic field effect on the sensors, really fun. SF body is not bored and WILL NOT fit an 18650. Extra Lens Included!
There are some marks on the head from opening it. The big one is a gouge but doesn't look bad with some sharpie :shrug:

One more to go :mecry:

84W Blitz by BVH $650$600$599 $575 WITHDRAWN
Save the best for last, right. Best described in BVH's build thread
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...0-HID-mod-NEW-PICS-of-FULL-mod-and-Beam-Shots

Comes with charging cable, terminates in banana jacks with micro deans in the middle in case you need another connector.
Has a High 84w and Low 35w mode with the rocker switch on the base. On button is in the handle like a trigger.
Lens is plastic but in very good shape, at 9300 bulb lumens a scratch isn't a problem.
Battery pack is rated at 14,8v 6.4Ah 40A discharge
6lbs light for its size
Beam throws 1/2mile no problem and lights up foreground as well. Beats the maxabeam in output and range.

Phlat Stanley Head and IMR18650 $175 Sold to Gatsby
Measured the current on the IMR 16340 at 3.2A, the cell was charged to 4v
I don't have a IS or a jtr1962 chart to go by but looks like about 650~700 emitter lumens

Well Milkyspit made Phlat Stanley with a SST-50 very bright white with a D2DIM but its got his firmware so you get 4 Missions (Milkyspit's terminology)
High is Direct Drive
Memory mission: Ultra Low-Low-Med.-High.
Tactical mission: Hi-Strobe-Med.-Low-Ulta Low-Beacon
Theatre mission: same as memory but it reverts to Ultra Low
Trail Mission: Its like an HDS
20 presses cycle missions
Can go into miser with 60 presses.
FM 18650 E-series body its got a McClicky.
IMR Battery included
Has been carried in my bag but in good condition

Mag3C Quad XR-E $180$160
$150 Sold
This has been used and has some scratches. XR-Es are R2 WC on PES
4 McR19 reflectors, Maxflex Driver V2 I think, red stat LED behind GITD Switch Boot
10mm Extender to give 3 Kapton wrapped Emoli 26700 cells room
You'll need a charger for these unprotected cells
I had this rocking 1000 lumens a few years back or run it on low for hours
I can include up to 3 LED-ZEP 19mm aspherics for $10 each

Darkzero SF KL1-E2e-SG Finish
$130 SOLD to jkt
The head is modified by DZ with a SSC P4 U2SWOH SOB 750 and I changed the stock switch for a McClicky.
You can have them both. Runs on 2 RCR123 or 2 CR123.
I bought this recently and its just sat in my case, too pretty to EDC, though I might have if I'd found a McE2S 2 stage tailcap but alas now its for sale.

MRV with MC-E $40$30$25
Withdrawn for emitter harvesting
Well this light was a project that I lost interest in. Its had the stock circuit and 2 level switch removed, inside is a SF L6 Driver the MC-E is 2S2P wired, MC-E is nuetral. GITD Tape around the MC-E. Momentary switch. Battery extender. I Stippled the reflector. But that didn't remove the Donut hole of the MC-E. Runs good on 2 18650 also works with 3 RCR123.So this one is for an MRV lover that has a OP reflector. Or maybe someone who wants to change it to SST-50?
Someone else can continue this project.

Milky L1+L2 Special Reserve $175$150
WITHDRAWN TO BAIL-OUT-BAG
Do you like the L1 but hate the optics? How about an L1 with an L2 head sporting a K2 TFFC, yummy creamy color not cool not neutral. It is not driven hard, just the regular SF driver.
BORED for 17350 rechargeables work fine just makes it brighter with less runtime PROTECTED ONLY! The L1 circuit will overdischarge an unprotected rechargeable.
O-rings in lanyard clip were for bite-grip, I'll take those out. On the clip there is a Green Trit and Blue GITD Epoxy on the sides of the trit. Some light bezel scratches, never dropped.
There is a bubble in the reflector, Milkyspit told me this happens sometimes when heating the thread locker in SF heads with integrated reflectors, it doesn't show in the beam beyond 6 inches from a white wall on low.

PEU 18650 Pineapple $50 Sold

Ceracote Orange Aleph McClicky Mule $150
SOLD TO OBIJUAN KENOBE
Recently coated by Bugsy clip is still Ti?, a bit more subdued color orange than Oveready.
Originally an "Oil slick" Black Nickel Plated aluminum Mule. Light engine is a XR-E GD750 with Green Glow Epoxy fill and Glow O-ring in the window ( will include a black o-ring )

E1e + z61-nekomane + IMR16340
$50
Sold

PR-T XP-G Haiku Head 3 green Trits $125 Sold
A pocket rocket based on the idea of the TW4 only its the Turbohead version... with levels.
This PR-T has 3 nicks at the edge of the bezel by the tritium inserts.
When I got it the trits where almost dead so I dremelled them out and slipped each time, DOH.
Green Trits were from B@rt in '08-'09. The body and tail are in great shape.
Tail has a Nekomane Tail Guard for tailstanding. The led is an XP-G R5 1C, driver is a Haiku 3 speed, standard McR-27 reflector. Runs on RCR123
Edit: can't find the original boot lock ring but i do have one from a Z59 natural - included

Thanks for looking at my neglected lights I hope some of you would like to take them home to a warm friendly pocket, well those that fit.
-Brian

Last edited:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please tell me I can have the orange mule.

I will take it if you can ship to Norway. PM paypal info....

obi

Sent from a long time ago...in a galaxy far, far away.

Last edited:

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Neglected Customs need New Owners

Please tell me I can have the orange mule.

Sent from a long time ago...in a galaxy far, far away.
Oh yes international shipping at buyers expense
Small lights in a Priority Mail small box is $15 extra to Norway

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

Orange Aleph McMule SPF PM coming

Also added edits to a couple lights

jkt

Newly Enlightened

Hi,
I will take kl1 E2E SG,PM sent.

Last edited:

JMP

Enlightened

back up on the mule please

JMP

Enlightened

figured it was probably a lost cause (im broke as well) , but I had to try. That thing is cool.

Joseph has backup if Obijuan passes, but your in SHTF position (should he too fail)

diesel79

Enlightened

This is a long shot but I will go third in line for the mule.

diesel79

Enlightened

Sounds good. If the stars do end up aligning send me a pm and I will get the money out shortly after.

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

Obijuan Kenobe and jkt Your Lights are shipped Express Int. let me know if you don't get emails with tracking