EagleTac Pressure Switch T20C2

shortstack

Enlightened
I purchased the pressure switch for the T20C2. For now I have it installed on my bow for fun, it'll end up going on my AR whenever I get it in the semi-near future :huh:.
Here is is pictured with it installed on the light, fits well The side switch is a reverse clicky.
15ob9yc.jpg

A Closer view of the tailcap.
20proyd.jpg

Top view where the wire comes out.
23rvluu.jpg

Here is the one side of the pressure switch, it might be kind of hard to tell but there are 4 little "buttons" inside the switch all evenly spaced out. When pressing the "tape switch" you must press on one of the buttons in order for the light to come on (assuming you have this side facing outward). There is a very slight audible "click" which seems a little odd considering this used for a "Tactical" application.
kq0kg.jpg

The flat side of the tape switch.
33kyp2h.jpg

Here it is mounted on the bow with a Solarforce weapon mount attached to a "custom" stabilizer mount.:devil:
20f6s92.jpg

The "Action Shot"
kce5ua.jpg

Overall this is a good pressure switch considering its $15 would really like to see how it performs on a gun in real world use. You are still able to use the "double click/press" strobe with this also which is cool :thumbsup:

oldblu

Newly Enlightened
Where did you find this little jewel
Looking for one for my g25c2 and figured it might fit

shortstack

Enlightened
I bought this from pts-flashlights. The thread sizes are not the same on the too models