• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Milky Gotham - XML w/ Optic Price Drop

Gary123

Enlightened
Well, this is what getting into new hobbies will do. You have sell your old toys to pay for the new.

I am asking $450, NOW $390, $350 for this. I will pay paypal fees and CONUS shipping (priority with tracking). International pays a little more. This light has no dings or gouges, only surface scratches. I went with an optic because it has very little spill (but enough to walk with), and most of the beam is put into a large spot for throw. The driver in here provides reverse polarity protection, unlike the original.

There are 4 output levels that you scroll through with the forward clicky. 10 soft presses changes the output configuration. There are 3 output configurations. The first is XL - L - M - H. The second is L - M. The third is M only (perfect wives and others who don't know how to soft press). 20 soft presses will put you into what Milky calls "Miser Mode" which is the same 3 output configurations but with drastically reduced output levels - to be used when maximum battery life is more important than brightness. The output configurations are my own design, Milky programmed the driver for me. There is no memory, the light always starts on the lowest output. Milky can reprogram this light. For the high on this, I asked Milky to tailor the output so that it can run indefinitely w/o harm to the emitter. Tale of the tape: CreeXML - TGIC CarloCut, SnugFitHeatSink Acorn A95 Use 1x18650 or 2X Primaries.

If interested, post here, but please also pm me.

dscf3658.jpg

dscf3659u.jpg

dscf3660c.jpg

dscf3661l.jpg

dscf3663v.jpg

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky Gotham - XML w/ Carlo Optic

Thanks Troy. Tough to justify spending $ on new hobbies when you have shelf queens from old hobbies.

Price drop, let's say ................. $390.

Gary123

Enlightened

seahunt, I just pm'd you back.

Yes this is a pretty good price. We haven't seen any of these up for sale in at least a year, and I think the last one sold for ~ $425.

Just bought a new camera + a couple lenses, so I'd like to offset that with sales of a few lights. I will miss them. I have a couple more to sell and then I should be good.

seahunt

Enlightened

PP/p just sent.
Ship addr in PM.
Thanks Gary!