UI like Aeon and Nitecore EZ series?

bltkmt

Enlightened
I am finding that I really like the UI of the Aeon and EZ series - twist a little for low level, twist a bit more for high. Are there other readily available lights with this UI that I am missing?

Thanks.

nbp

Flashaholic
"Readily available" is the problem. Enrique used this on his four lights: Aeon, Ion, Nautilus and Mako, but these are all either out of production or being made in very small quantities. The Mako Flood run is sold out. He is still pumping out a few Aeons here and there. McGizmo made the two mode McLux III series in twisty and PD variants, but they are limited and very desirable. HDS did the Twisty, which was a three mode progressive twisty, but again, out of production and hard to procure. MillerMods used to do ARC AAAs in a two mode twisty, but those are discontinued and hard to find. If Nitecore is done with that UI too, I can't think of anyone else at the moment. Seems that you have to go back in time for these kinds of lights. A pity too, I like that UI as well. :sigh: I am eagerly awaiting my Mako, which will be my third Muyshondt, all with that interface.

sassaquin

Enlightened
I believe the Eagletac PN20A (AAA) has a "twist for low, twist more for high" UI, but its styling leaves a lot to be desired. Still available for around $35