LS twistie packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrunner192

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking about getting one of the twistie packs for my new LS before they are all sold out but was just wanting to make sure that it fits this run of LS's, I'm pretty sure it does but I just wanted to check. Also, I'm going to get a AA-pack as well and use some nimh AA's with it and was looking for some suggestions on what brand I should use. Thanks for the help beforehand.

Connor

Enlightened
jrunner192,

if you want to know which batteries are the best a good source to look at are newsgroups about digicams or remote controlled vehicles. Many people there say that Sanyo HR-3U 2100mAh NiMH are excellent cells. Panasonic is a good brand also.

Sanyo HR-3U

-Connor

Miciobigio

Enlightened
Hello,

i have five 123Twisty (2 fat=2.50cm, 2 normal=2,45cm and 1 slim=2,40cm diameter ) all works well with all the ARC-LS heads i own ( but all nedds some custom-made soft spacer ).
For the 2AA pack, use the higher capacity cells (2000 or 2100mAh).
My preferred batt-pack is the 2AAtwisty !!
Here is a pic of some of my Arc-batt-packs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
From left to right :
123Tw-slim , 123Tw-fat , 123Kroll , 1AATw , 1AATw-fat , 2AATw , 2AAKroll.

ARC1.JPG

jrunner192

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info on the battery packs, just got to see if I can get lucky and ask Peter if he has anymore anodized twisties left, I know it says they don't on the website, but I remember someone saying they got one, so I guess I'll try. Now I just got to find those high capacity NiMH batteries. Oh, Miciobigio that is one fancy looking collection, wish I could have been lucky enough to get in on the single AA packs when they were around. Thanks for the help.

Miciobigio

Enlightened
Hi jrunner192,

for the 123Twisty you can check pocketlights.com they have the HA version (not cheap !).
You can check also the BST forum , and do a "WTB 123 Twist" announce.

Good luck.

E

EchoSierraTwo

Very cool. I like the AA SkinkyBoy. Gotta add that to my collection. Anyone want to get rid of theirs?

Nathan S

Newly Enlightened
Wow, Marco, that's quite a line-up. Say, do you know anyone in Italy who does anodizing? I recently bought a plain aluminum twisty tail cap from Arc. I'd like to get it anodized, but don't know where to go. Any ideas?

Miciobigio

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Nathan S said:
Wow, Marco, that's quite a line-up. Say, do you know anyone in Italy who does anodizing? I recently bought a plain aluminum twisty tail cap from Arc. I'd like to get it anodized, but don't know where to go. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish i could tell you "YES", but i have to say "NO" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.
I have a plain alu. twisty too !
Sorry.

...EDIT.... i'm making some search and seems that it's not a Mission Impossible ! :

check : http://www.tzturco.com/index.html

another one , near Florence

Just go to www.paginegialle.it and search for "ossidazione anodica" and insert your city !

Ciao.

Nathan S

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Miciobigio said:
[ QUOTE ]
Nathan S said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish i could tell you "YES", but i have to say "NO" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.
I have a plain alu. twisty too !
Sorry.

...EDIT.... i'm making some search and seems that it's not a Mission Impossible ! :

check : http://www.tzturco.com/index.html

another one , near Florence

Just go to www.paginegialle.it and search for "ossidazione anodica" and insert your city !

Ciao.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.