Surefire L1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you mean the 10/65 lumen version good luck. Even FleaBay doesn't seem to have many left.

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
While I'm looking for one also is there a drop in to make this brighter? I love the UI but would like it to be 5lm-110lm like the E1B and would LOVE! it to be 5 or less lm-200lm with the E2D's strike bezel.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
While I'm looking for one 2 is there a drop in to make this brighter? I love the UI but would like it to be 5lm-110lm like the E1B and would LOVE! it to be 5 or less lm-200lm with the E2D's strike bezel.

Sounds like what you really want is a milky ML-1 :devil:

Last edited:

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
lol is this like unobtainium? Does know one make dropins for E series lights? Just the infamous P's.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK. I got mine, so the place that has them is Briley's. LOL

If you need brighter, put an RCR in it and they will do @250 lumens on high.

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
OK. I got mine, so the place that has them is Briley's. LOL

If you need brighter, put an RCR in it and they will do @250 lumens on high.
K I'm guna get one too. 250 $#%& Really?

Well I found out what a milky is lol He can basically make a L1 into anything you want :eek:

Viper715

Enlightened
Yeah it's "Milky Magic"! Also check out KuKu427 in the marketplace, he has a E series custom head the "E2S"! He can basically make anything you want. i.e. XML wide optic, XPG medium optic, XPE tight optic, 1, 2, or 3 level, anything from cool white to HCRI. The one level head will work with the L1 just fine.

Also the L1 on a RCR is very bright and punches well above its class. It outgrows lights much bigger.

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
What are you talking about? :confused: You can't use any drop-in in an L1 or L2, but there are replacement heads. And there are drop-ins for E-series lights.

Edit: Viper has it...
I though a Milky ML-1 was like some unobtainable light that every one wish's they had lol. So the L heads are different then the E's? They look the same. And how would 3 modes work with the L's UI?

Darvis

Enlightened
Some unobtanium for ya:

555bty.jpg

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. LOL

I actually know where there is a gen 4 red L1 for sale for $80, but I just don't have any real use for red.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's at a pawn shop, but still in the package. So you can't order online.

Status
Not open for further replies.