• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - McGizmo Makai XML 6V

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD - thank you!
Yup - can't believe it - offering my Makai - XML, 6V, with 2x123 McClicky pak. In excellent condition - only the normal titanium surface marks, although I am hard pressed to find any.

Beautiful, long throwing beam. Beam shots of the actual light can be found HERE.

It's a shelf queen - rarely used - and I have a "no shelf queen" rule - my rule is your gain.

It's a BARGAIN at:
$510 shipped CONUS, insured, Paypal fees paid by me

International - I will ONLY ship EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL, INSURED. And I can only do international if the light is sold by 11 AM Eastern Standard Time (1600 GMT Saturday, February 18). After that I will be out of town and will have to withdraw the light (if not sold) until next weekend. At this price, it ought to go pretty quick..

$540 shipped international (based on terms above), insured, fees paid by me.

Once the light leaves my hands and is placed into possession of the USPS, I can no longer be responsible. However, I am providing insurance to offer any buyer "peace of mind."

First "I'll take it" posted in this thread gets it. A bit of eye candy..:)

IMG_6389.JPG

IMG_6391.JPG

IMG_6392.JPG

IMG_6393.JPG

IMG_6394.JPG

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - McGizmo Makai XML 6V

Awesome light and great pics Dan. I can't believe you are selling it either !!! Smoking deal here folks from one of CPF's finest.

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - McGizmo Makai XML 6V

Nice buy, Jetpowered.

That's one great light.

You saved me from owning a second one.

:thumbsup:

Last edited: