The perfect husband

Greta

Flashaholic
Well... it's official... I have the perfect husband. He is away this weekend at a sniper competition. But he had a chance to go shopping this evening and he bought me a present. He sent me this picture that he took with his camera phone so it's not the best quality photo but you can still see what he bought me...

A21.jpg

A22.jpg

Now how many of you guys can say you'd do something like that for your wife? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
I'd need a Wife first.

Here...I'll save you the effort.

Sasha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif Saaby

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Saaby said:
I'd need a Wife first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, but I've heard being married can cut into the light budget? Like Rev said, definilty a keeper Sasha.

-Mike

Kiessling

Flashaholic
a quote:
"A man can only know true happiness when he is finally married. But then it is too late."

To spare you the trouble:
Sasha --> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif<-- Bernhard
and again ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

Empath

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
Now how many of you guys can say you'd do something like that for your wife? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'd do it. But, she'd think it was an awful sneaky way of me getting a new flashlight. She'd probably keep it and not let me use it, just to teach me a lesson. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Empath... that might be one way to bring her around to your side... how do you think I got my husband over to my side? I bought him an L4... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Awww... Ryan... was that a left-handed compliment? ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
seriously though ... we would all do almost anything to bring a smile on the face of the other one, even if it requires huge efforts (money, time, etc.) sometimes, don't we? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
without that, there might be no other one left sometimes in the future ...

bernhard - in a very serious and wise voice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
that's great sasha!

he probably bought it so he can borrow it to play with!

kidding!

one of my favorite questions/sayings is:

"are you married or happy?"

i usually get a funny look...

Bob<--both

whiskypapa3

Enlightened
I'd buy my wife one but she is known to quickly break anything short of an anvil...

Latest was useing MY ceramic paring knife (I thought I had it hidden away well enough) to cut a piece of meat in MY brand-new TeFal pan..

Oh well, after fifty-three years she has to really work at it to surprise me any more... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'm my perfect friend! i bought myself an A2, and i was really greatful when i got it from me. anyway, i think you'll like your A2...i love mine (when the tailcap was still working) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i noticed the newer A2s have the "digital plus series, A2 aviator" words engraved the other way from the older ones like mine though.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Well, I'm no longer married...divorced for 22 years. That being said, when the ex was in town visiting our daughter. I did give her a small light. My daughter's step-sister loves flashlighs and EDCs a couple of the key-chain sized lights that I've sent her!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
ROFLMAO doubleganger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif