• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD-FS: Muyshondt Mako and CR2 Ion (Muyshondt/Photons International)- SOLD!

emzimmerman

Newly Enlightened

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

Although I love these little lights, the truth is I just don't carry them or use them enough to justify keeping them. Time for someone else to enjoy them. First "I'll Take It" post followed by prompt communication and payment takes precedence. Paypal only.

First up, the Mako. Fantastic little light. I love AAA lights and this one is great. Bought it used, carried it a little, so it has pocket wear, although nothing major. I did my best to take pictures that highlight the scuffs, although they are minor and can barely be felt let alone seen. It is used, though, so keep that in mind. Tritium slot although one was never installed. Key ring attached and never removed by me. Not the one of the precious few original floods, just the standard beam.

Issues: None other than it isn't really bright enough for me. I knew it wasn't a bright light, but found that for my light polluted environment, it didn't provide enough light. Love the ridges on the head – only AAA light I own that has easy one-handed use.

Price: SOLD! 115 dollars including international express shipping. **Please read my note on shipping below**

Next up, the CR2 Ion. I lusted after this one for years and actually can't believe I'm selling it. But I've found that modern AAA lights fulfill my small light needs better than the CR2. That being said, I think I'll have a tough time finding a sweeter light than this and will most likely regret selling it at some point.

Bought used, but you'd be hard pressed to see it. Awesome knurling. Why can't most manufacturers get this right? Great condition, no dings, one small mark near the tail was all I could find. Not mint, but looks absolutely fantastic. Natural anodizing.

Issues: Some battery rattle and slight flickering when turning head to change levels. Probably could be fixed but I never bothered with it.

Price: SOLD! 115 dollars, same as the Mako, including international express shipping. **Please read my note on shipping below**

***IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE**
I and the lights are currently located in South Korea. Unless you are local (local pickup available in the Paju/Ilsan area) then shipping is going to cost around 20 bucks. This is international express shipping (EMS) and should take 2-5 days to anywhere in the world. If you purchase both lights I of course will combine the shipping costs and knock 20 bucks off the purchase price. I am willing to ship these lights to anywhere in the world, but once they leave my hands at the post office, my responsibility ends. I will not be held responsible for customs or delivery on your end.

PM me or email me with any questions. These pics (bigger) and a few more are also at http://evergreenarticlebank.com/mako-and-cr2-ion/

Thanks!
Eric

Last edited by a moderator:

nbp

Flashaholic
Phenomenal lights at phenomenal prices! If I didn't have an Ion already and a Mako on the way I'd buy these in a heartbeat! Getting harder to find, but worth it. Someone's gonna be really happy!

emzimmerman

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Muyshondt Mako and CR2 Ion (Muyshondt/Photons International)

SOLD! Both lights are sold!

emz

emzimmerman

Newly Enlightened

SOLD! Both lights are sold!

Just got back from the post office. They're headed your way!

Thanks!

emz

Last edited:

emzimmerman

Newly Enlightened

Thanks! Pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy them.

e