• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Milky custom XM-L 123 light

Gary123

Enlightened
Up for graps is another Milky custom. Surefire E1E Executive Elite with KL1 ribbed head and fitted with an XM-L and custom driver. Small and compact. Fits in a pocket nicely. Very clean light, one small ding on the bezel (2nd ring directly below the letter U on the tape). It is visible in the two side view pictures, and it is small. Tiny tiny bit of wear on the ano on the corners of the seat of the bezel.

This driver has 4 output levels that you scroll through with the forward clicky. 10 soft presses will change the output configuration. There are 3 output configurations. The first is XL - L - M - H. The second is L - M. The third is M only (perfect wives and others who don't know how to soft press). 20 soft presses will put you into what Milky calls "Miser Mode" which is the same 3 output configurations but with drastically reduced output levels - to be used when maximum battery life is more important than brightness. The output configurations are my own design, Milky programmed the driver for me. There is no memory, the light always starts on the lowest output. Milky can reprogram this light. I always have Milky set the high CreeXML - T61C Q3CutFormFit PVC Positioner CutFabA1Sink Acorn 8667 fwc-Valet2 MGT Use 1x Li-ion or 2x Primaries.

$225 and I pay all fees including Priority CONUS shipping with tracking. Overseas pays $10 more and I reserve the right to refuse to mail to certain countries where delivery is risky.

Milky1234.jpg

Milky1232.jpg

Milky1233.jpg

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Milky custom XM-L 123 light

Gary the Milky Mod was in the mailbox today. Thanks very much and i'll try her out tonight...Robert.

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: FS Milky custom XM-L 123 light

Its a great pocket light Robert. You might also get a larger body for it for some big runtimes as an option.

Latest posts