Are Scorpion Lamps Loosening?

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems that some of us have had our Scorps' lamps come loose and drop into the head. Is this a common problem? Mine came loose when carfully set head-down on a cusioned surface. Perhaps it was working itself out before that but it wasn't handled roughly that I know of. This could be a be a real inconvenience if they pop out that easily.

Lucky for me that I had a tiny needle nose to help retrieve my loose lamp.

Anyone wanting to sell their Scorp (I'm cheap) lemmeno.

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol... I have 2 of them and have never had a problem with the lamp loosening. In fact have one bezel down sitting on my desk in front of me. Perhaps it could be a certain run or date of runs that is more likely to have the problem?

-Mike

Dukester

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Xrunner said:
lol... I have 2 of them and have never had a problem with the lamp loosening. In fact have one bezel down sitting on my desk in front of me. Perhaps it could be a certain run or date of runs that is more likely to have the problem?

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur

Azreal911

Enlightened
I`ve had mine in my car and used it several times and the bulb is still on tight to the ceramic holder. I agree it must have been a bad run. Since all the jostling in my cars glove compartment couldn`t knock it off. It`s a good light when ya need it.