• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: RARE 1 of 3 Oveready BRONZED Surefire C2s w/ DEFT-EDC light engine

samuraishot

Enlightened
(I tried posting this over at CPFMP, but it's not loading, so I'll post this here for now...)

Hello all, well, things are coming to an end (for now). This is the last light I'm giving up as I need to redirect my time to other things.

I have for your consideration 1 of the 3 Oveready Bronzed Surefire C2's. This is not burnt bronze cerakote, but the outstanding custom bronze HA called 'Steampunk' lights.

Saabluster's DEFT-EDC (not the newer LR) is non-reversible, which means I cannot 'part out' the host from the light engine. In fact, this was the very first light that Saabluster used to install his DEFT-EDC light engine and is actually the exact one posted over at his website (omglumens.com). This thing throws a forever beam of light from a tiny package! Saabluster performed only one modification to the body threads so that the aspherical lens would sit just below the bezel when it is screwed on.

Additional Information:
The bezel ring and tail switch are completely stock, except for a special copper(?) spring that Saabluster installed in the tail switch.
There is a custom made bronze grip ring that matches the bronze body.
There is also glow-in-the-dark epoxy I believe surrounding the LED that gives off a cool green glow after it's charged by the light.
It has a long 2-way Surefire clip already installed. I will also include the original C2 clip as well.
It will include an AW 18650 2200mAh li-ion.
It'll come with an FM34 Diffuser, which transforms this super thrower into a workable flood beam.
The threads have been treated with Nano-oil.

The only imperfection I see is there is a speck of missing anodization on one of the bezel's hex edge. It came that way from Oveready, but I never bothered to get it replaced nor complained about it since it's so minor, but YMMV, so I'm mentioning it.

Photos: The photos of the light can be seen over at omglumens.com, but if you'd like more angles or anything specific, please PM me your email address and I'll send some to you.

Old photos before the mod was done:
6b20f6ca-1385-7712.jpg
6b20f6ca-1391-f9bf.jpg

And photos after:
6b20f6ca-13b2-43a6.jpg
6b20f6ca-13c0-ec56.jpg

SOLD
$425$400 Shipped (USPS ConUS only & w/ insurance, Paypal fees already included) SOLD

Paypal Goods or USPS MO.

Please PM me for my Paypal info or address to send a USPS MO, or if you have any questions! Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: WTS: RARE 1 of 3 Oveready BRONZED Surefire C2s w/ DEFT-EDC light engine *Price D

Bump with some photos & a price drop!

Draven451

Enlightened
Nice light. I don't see a price posted.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: RARE 1 of 3 Oveready BRONZED Surefire C2s w/ DEFT-EDC light engine *Price D

Nice light. I don't see a price posted.

It is on the listing
"Asking $425$400 Shipped (USPS ConUS only & w/ insurance, Paypal fees already included)"

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Don't forget the buyer can send this to Michael for a fee, and he will upgrade this to the LR model. :)

This is a sweet light, I love my DEFT EDC, if I didn't have one, I would be all over this.

samuraishot

Enlightened

Don't forget the buyer can send this to Michael for a fee, and he will upgrade this to the LR model. :)

This is a sweet light, I love my DEFT EDC, if I didn't have one, I would be all over this.

I was thinking of sending it in for the LR upgrade since the fee isn't that bad, but, again, I've got to let this go.

I love the DEFT-EDC too, it was supposed to be one of those "I'll never sell this one" lights haha

Draven451

Enlightened
It is on the listing
"Asking $425$400 Shipped (USPS ConUS only & w/ insurance, Paypal fees already included)"

Sorry about that. On my iPhone and if the post message is to long it abbreviates and I did not see the price.

samuraishot

Enlightened

Replied to PM's!

hotlight

Enlightened

I'll take it! PM Sent

Edit:
PP Sent !

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
Re: SPF: RARE 1 of 3 Oveready BRONZED Surefire C2s w/ DEFT-EDC light engine *Price D

Nice acquisition there, hotlight! :thumbsup:

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: SPF: RARE 1 of 3 Oveready BRONZED Surefire C2s w/ DEFT-EDC light engine *Price D

I can't believe I've sold it haha I'm having sellers remorse now!

Don't worry hotlight, it's all yours now :)