Small luxeon star flashlight.

BT1324

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
Is there a small luxeon flashlight that is similiar to the arc ls, and just as good but cheaper? Because the arc ls is seriously out of my league. Thanks

onelight

Enlightened
I know of nothing as small and with the output as cheap, the LSL was $65.at the Arc site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

BT1324

Newly Enlightened
Hey, i came across Mr. bulks mods, and they look nice...but how come theres no pricing and theres no where to purchase it?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
BT1324 said:
Hey, i came across Mr. bulks mods, and they look nice...but how come theres no pricing and theres no where to purchase it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops BT, you came across my website that someone else kindly and voluntarily put up for me, it has no prices 'cause he uses it just to show what I have made.

If you e-mail me, I'll fill you in. Thanks.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
BT,
Uh oh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif You stumbled across the modders side of the CPF (the dark side) Mr. Bulk builds the lights and posts when they are available for purchase. They are not stocked in the normal sense of the word, first come, first served and get them till they are gone.
His LGI or Long Gun Illuminator is coming back for a short run pretty soon. It is a 3 AA Brinkmann Legend, high ranked LED (probably R) and Fraen low profile optics. It should be really bright and throw long distances. The cost of the beast is $70 shipped. Do a search for Super LGI and you will stumble across it.
What I would like to do it get a LSL second and remove the LED and optics, replace them with the Fraen LP optics and A R3H LED. Maybe one day...

Kiessling

Flashaholic
if you like tight beams the Super LGI should be the deal IMHO, this one will kill most other lights AND it runs on 3xAAA, cheap.
bernhard

BT1324

Newly Enlightened
I see...well if i have to purchase it like that...it wouldnt work out for me...i take forever to decide, because im very picky...and lately ive been changing interests in things like every week....Thanks anyway guys, i appreciate your time spent on answering my questions.

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
If one of the ARC-LS's is what you want, save up for it! or look at the seconds or one of ARC's special deals and be ready to jump on it.

GregR