Malkoff M60 for M6

Bullet Bob

Enlightened
I just got in the M60 drop in from Malkoff featuring the XML emmiter. As always a beautiful machined brass housing hosting the electronics and the emmiter.
I don't have an M6 but rather the FM Megalanium M6 that features 3 18650s in series. This unit is equipped with an AW soft start switch with three levels.
Gene wasn't sure if the unit would work with the switch so I figured I would just get a regular McClickie switch to put in.

The drop in came today so I threw it in and tried it with the switch and lo and behold the unit works with the switch and it provides 3 levels of output on the Malkoff. WAY COOL.:thumbsup:
The unit is rated at 450 lumens out the front but it looks brighter than that. Anyone looking for an led conversion for their M6 heres a good one and no mod. it just drops right in.

notrefined

Enlightened
...if you ever feel the need to sell that setup, i'm buyin' ;)

seriously, was just thinking about doing the same thing....sadly, I have no series megalenium to do it in

Bullet Bob

Enlightened
Fm should really do another run of these. I wonder if the parallel unit which I think he still has available could be changed over by virtue of the internal delrin battery plates? I suppose one could ask him.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this for the SureFire M6? With all the past threads on rechargeable M6 solutions, I'm still searching for the latest info. I've a stock M6 Millennium and an oldE2E which I'd like to convert to LED or find a good rechargeable fix for the M6. Thanks for any advice.

Latest posts