• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (TRADED) High CRI Mule head (w/LE) + Ti VME head for High CRI Haiku Head (w/ LE)

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
TRADED. Thanks, Karl!

I'm going to miss this, but I figure it's time to try out the high CRI Haiku. I have here a great trade offer:

I have a Mint Titanium Mule head with High CRI light engine and brand new Titanium VME head I'd like to straight trade for a Mint Titanium Haiku head with High CRI light engine. That's right, I'm trading two heads for one! :) The Ti VME head is empty though, so you'll need to provide your own Malkoff drop-in.

Send me a PM if you're interested. I have pictures that I can send.

Cheers,
Joel

Last edited:

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: Mint High CRI Mule head (w/LE) + New Ti VME head for High CRI Haiku Head (w/

I'm very interested in the ti mule head and ti VME head if you decide to sell.
Please consider this me calling dibs.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: Mint High CRI Mule head (w/LE) + New Ti VME head for High CRI Haiku Head (w/

Hi Joel....long time... I have one that is 6v nichia 119 (Haiku) If you want 3V you could keep your current light engine and I could keep mine. Let me know. Karl

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Trade complete. Thanks, Karl!