post ya fav flashlight for the price!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
mine by far is the dorcy aaa.there great lights.and there only 5 bucks and change with a battery

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
ARC Grey Kit and ARC AAA!!!

(and I can't forget the little $1 LED keychain lights that CountyComm sells! I give em' away, folks love them...My son's rifle team are sellling them at $2 each making money for their equipment & traveling!)

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep those $1 LED lights can't be beat, I've given away probibly 30-40 of them.

GregR

jtice

Flashaholic
Hmmmm, thats a toughy.

For the price, I like:

PT Tec40: Super Bright, nice beam.
SL PP 4AA 7 led. Wide even flood of light, good runtime.

dtsoll

Enlightened
I am sure folks are sick to death of hearing this but I have just got to say Arc LSH!!! Even at the price they are at, they are a steal. I can't help it, I love em! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
dtsoll said:
I am sure folks are sick to death of hearing this but I have just got to say Arc LSH!!! Even at the price they are at, they are a steal. I can't help it, I love em! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotta agree Doug. I think you'd have to beat me to death to get my LSH-P away from me. I love that little light! Got it for a rediculously low price back before the MAP rule went into effect. The AA ain't too shabby either.

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
McLux
where else do you find a multi-use custom made modular design light with state-of-the-art technology inside in an ever evolving concept?
bernhard

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol im poor so under 10 bucks is my price range.some day ill get me a arc lsh

DBrier

Enlightened
Streamlight Twin Task 3C.
You get a great around the house flashlight for $30.00.
Not an EDC light, but darn nice.

rlhess

Enlightened
I think one of the best buys out there at this point--if it's what you need--is the new SL TL-3.

I am blown away for any money with the SF L4.

The Arc AAA LE is also a great value for what you get.

The SF G2 is also a great value.

Cheers,

Richard

JJHitt

Enlightened
Under 10.00 : Dorcy AAA
10-20: PAL lights / PT Aurora
20-30: SL Pro-Poly 4AA
30-40: SL 3AA-Lux and SL TT2
40-50: EternaLights
50-60: ARC LS Factory Second
50 bucks is my spending limit for this class of toy.. er.. tool.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Underwater Kinetics 2AAA Pocket Light,
It is small, water-proof and can take a lot of hits without damage. It will run a long time on 2AAA batteries and for $10, a great deal. Here is the link:
http://www.countycomm.com/uklight.htm
I don't have one at this moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif But it looks like I will be "heading across the pond" again in mid-March. Time to see how lights work were there is no light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif My plan is to get a few of those, the shortwave radio and a few other things at once. Those UK lights are to lend to other people so I can keep the LS lights for myself!
If Wally World ever gets them back in, you can't beat the Dorcy AAA light. Can't wait to get a few of those for mods.
Raggie, thanks for a great thread... we all tend to hit the triple digits at times for flashlights. It is good to see if we have any homeruns from the cheap seats.

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ditto on the UKE 2AAA, altho mine's the xenon version but its still pretty good bang for buck!

Next one for me would be the CMG Ultra G for $18 from Countycomm as well... Altho light output is similar to the Arc AAA, but for the price and runtime, this is a great buy!

Love those $1 pocket lights too! Anyone and everyone I've given them to so far have been nothing but delighted at the little things!!