Keep2Go, PET Preform... or by any other name.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Just an FYI that the only PET preforms I've found fit 2x18650 nicely or 4xRCR123A come from Steve Spangler. They're smoke tint unlike the website. It's a little bigger diameter than the Keep2Go (blue one in the back) but heck of a lot cheaper.

I've searched high and low but couldn't find a SINGLE link on the net that confirmed the fit. Finally emailed Steve Spangler and they actually made a "mockup" of the 18650 to show me it fit so I bought 120 from them. The slightly smaller one from Teacher Source would only fit 3xRCR123A and couldn't fit any 18650 at all.

Strangely enough, even though the latter is small, I found the Preon 2 flashlight fits perfectly inside with cap closed. Not sure when I'd need to use this info but that's cool. I'm going to donate the 60 Teacher Source preforms to my son's daycare for them to play with.

d83a5866-1bea-9c94.jpg

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Here's a pic with the Preon 2 inside the smaller Teacher Source one. Not sure if it will still fit with the clip, but I like it without the clip so...

d83a5866-1c59-2548.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Keep to Go tubes are great. I also have some tubes like the other ones you show that come with yeast cultures in them from White Labs for my home-brewing. They are nice to wash out and put 123s in for travel.

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 'battery storage tube' from lighthound.com also fits 2x18650. The 'tube vaults' from countycomm.com do not fit 2x18650 (although they have really nifty delrin 1xAA, and 2xAA containers).

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
The battery storage tube is EXACTLY the same as the Spangler tubes except lot pricier. Of course if you just want the one piece...