• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Steve Ku lights, Luce De Notte, Mako

Orange Sunnyboy

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone,

looking to buy some Steve Ku lights, specifically a 40DD and an 18650 Gavina (yeah right, but worth a shot ). Also, any of his Titanium pendants (except the seconds).

Whilst I'm talking about long shots, if anyone has a Mako flood they want to sell I'll take it.

Also looking for a small Luce de Notte in Titanium, preferably with a metal tail cap.

Last edited:

Orange Sunnyboy

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB: Steve Ku, Luce De Notte

Could a mod please delete this thread as I've updated my listing with a new thread (sorry I thought I'd posted this thread in the marketplace and was going to ask for it be deleted due to moving it here, didn't mean to basically duplicate a thread).

DM51

Flashaholic

I've merged the two duplicates you posted here.

You want this thread closed in order to re-post it in the MP - is that correct?

Orange Sunnyboy

Newly Enlightened

Hi DM51,

sorry about the confusion. I thought the original thread WAS in the marketplace, I didn't realise that I was reposting in the same forum until I'd hit the post new thread button:oops:.

I'm not sure which forum would get more traffic for items like these, but I thought it would be this one?

Thanks for your help!

DM51

Flashaholic

The MP is a separate forum with separate registration. You aren't registered there yet. Link to it here.

The two items you are looking for are Custom ones, so it will probably be better to leave your thread here. :)