• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/Trade BeCu LF2XT by Steve Ku

JMP

Enlightened
SOLD! BeCu LF2XT by Steve Ku

Hello all,I want to try this again. Id like to trade this for one of the titanium versions. Or another rare out of production Ti lights. The only light currently made that I'd trade for or towards is a SWGG XML 007 :) Or a custom Ti framed knife like a les George ESR or burchtree chubby.

Or for sale for $900 (net to me ) in the CONUS everywhere else at buyers cost
Please PM me with details.

58e617ba.jpg
PB074422.jpg
PB074424.jpg
Thanks!

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow!
Congrats to both seller and buyer.
A new record for a beautiful custom light.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice grab TinyCrumb! I'm sure you will love the BeCu. It is one of Steves very rare creations, only 13 made if I remmeber correctly.

Intersting to see the rising prices with the LF2XT flashlights. Never expected this to see. :huh::eek::huh::eek::huh::eek::huh::eek:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
WarriorOfLight;3885818 Intersting to see the rising prices with the LF2XT flashlights. Never expected this to see. :huh::eek::huh::eek::huh::eek::huh::eek:[/QUOTE said:
AFAIK these are the only lights that have increased their price over a 300% or even more. Amazing!

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
AFAIK these are the only lights that have increased their price over a 300% or even more. Amazing!
I never expected to have such a rare light when I bought my very first LF2XT. It is still a pity that Liteflux is out of business.

The Liteflux lights are still very unique and they went out of business more than a year ago . I would not know an other light brand that has this flexibility in programming and UI concept. For me it is the best UI.

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
You only need one seller and one buyer for this 'trend' to begin. I don't think there are many of either.

As much as I'd like to call this amazing, others words come to mind first.

obi

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
You only need one seller and one buyer for this 'trend' to begin. I don't think there are many of either.
That is basically correct, but this effect is on all LF2XT, not only the Titan an BeCu version. I'd understand this for the Steve Ku Titannium and BeCu version, because there are ony 3 runs of titanium shells, afaik ~30 per run, about 100 in total. The BeCu is was only made 13 times from my knowledge. So this lights are kind of rare.

The stock LF2XT is not so unique. I do not know how much are made in total. From my knowledge there were made ~110 of the XP-E R2 Special Edition, maybe of each color. But I'm pretty sure the normal XP-E neurtral white version was made in hundreds, maybe much more. This lights were sold a lot from LEDCool and Steve Ku. Therefore it is basically not a unique light. But also the prices for the stock version are very high.

As much as I'd like to call this amazing, others words come to mind first.
Suprising....? ;)