I have now seen it all!

cobra4246

Newly Enlightened
You have never seen it all because there is always somthing else to see that will make you scratch your head and say WOW

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the skull glassbreaker tailcaps for mags. Or the 'tire thumper' baseball-bat-shaped HID spotlights for truckers.

LilKevin715

Enlightened
LMAO! I'll give the guy credit for originality, definately haven't seen something like that implemented before on a light. As for being practical... I think a 6D would work as well.

Ctechlite

Enlightened
MrBulk did basically the same thing with a C mag, and gave it a titanium cap at the tailcap end. It also converted it to use AA batteries.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
I dunno, personally, I'd rather hold the head end and let the weighted end do the work.

Agreed, especially with the bigger lights. In my younger (stupider) days, I played around with using my 6D like a club and ended up punching a hole in my bedroom wall. Unless you have arms like a gorilla, the momentum from swinging a 6D one handed is just going to pull your arm around too far for a quick return swing. Ya live and learn!

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
I kinda hate stuff like that, form completely compromising function. I should lighten up and enjoy the joke.
Now if the bat were light and long, maybe built into an expandable baton, and the bezel was at the pinkie side of the handle he'd have something.

Last edited:

rickc

Newly Enlightened
This is what I prefer on my 6D Maglite.Very effective.I ran my handle up by the head and it still rides well in a belt loop.
10171.jpg

yifu

Enlightened
Hahahah "22 sold"??? I can't believe it! Why not just but a bat/racket/stick instead?

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd almost buy it for a laugh - except for the $38 international shipping :sick2:

l337m4n

Newly Enlightened
Checkout skew 91578 and 93228 at DX, both are baton mini bat type lights.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
There is a video of a MagLite shotgun attachment on YouTube. Not to fix it to a shotgun, but to make it into one!

I won't post the link in case the Mods don't like the weapon direction of the thread, but it doesn't take a lot of searching to find it.