Extremebeam SWAT model

bkumanski

Enlightened
OK, their ads have been up top for a while now, so I bit and clicked...Their lights look like a lot of other no name lights, but I was curious so I looked at the SWAT and Blackbird models a little closer. Not to sure from the photos, but the description seems to say both are adjustable beams. This would be new, especially since the SWAT model seems to have a deep near DBS lux rated beam. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this company (are they completely new, as I've never heard of them) and any thoughts on the adjustable beam. A well done adjustable beam may actually be a godsend for LEOs as we like throw for some situations and flood for others and the middle beams always seem to fall a little short in either direction and forces us to carry three lights (two primary and one backup) instead of one and one. Sounds interesting, if anyone has coughed up the $158 to experiment :whistle:.

edit:
sorry, there are already a few posts on this. I'll read those first before continuing this one.

Last edited: