LED Torch Comparison & Compatibility Chart

BMart

Newly Enlightened
When I first joined CPF, I came with the same questions as a lot of others.
  • What LED torch should I get?
  • What cells are compatible with my LED torch?
After searching the forums extensively I was keeping 20+ CPF tabs open so that I didn't lose the references. I eventually wanted a place to consolidate all the useful information on the tabs I had open so that I didn't have to reference so many threads all the time. Inspired by mdocod's post Lithium-Ion > Incandescent guide + compatability/comparison chart, I created a Google Spreadsheet to organize similar findings. It started off as just three torches that I wanted to compare side-by-side, and then grew to include more torches and more reliable information found all over the web. Now, it's turned into a really useful reference that fellow CPF junkies can reference.

My intent with the spreadsheet is that it will help cut down on redundant posts on CPF, as well as be a good go-to for anyone who doesn't know what torch to buy next. Bill has reviewed the spreadsheet in advance and approved me to link out to it in this specific forum, so I'm now opening it up for reference at CPF.

This chart is ever-expanding with torches and information, and I'm always open for improvements and updates to it, so comment in this thread if you have some additions or feedback. If you do have additions, please reference your information source with reliable links that I can include if necessary (especially for Li-Ion cell compatibility recommendations). Thanks, all.

LED Torch Comparison & Compatibility Chart

BMart

Newly Enlightened
Added Fenix E15, JB BC10, JB PC10, ZL S31, ArmyTek Predator, and SB S-mini XM-L T6. If you know any other frequently asked-about torches let me know so I can research and add them.

Latest posts